Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SH pictures
Grin 
SH pictures
Good morning all,

I have been away for a bit due to wife illness. I started to get some help in regards to a thread I posted in regards to having sinus headaches.  I have seen my PCP since then have gotten the headache issue resolved (slight sinus infection). I tried to post some graphs of my sleepyhead nightly graphs to a thread, (for some help with interpretation), but do not know how to post the graph and not all the other part (symbols on the right), so can anyone give a hand on how to post the proper info to this thread so those in the know can get the proper info?

Thanks, Par301 Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead pictures
See the links below. They will provide the guidance you need. You may want to download and install OSCAR. It is a recently developed replacement for SleepyHead.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Melman, I'll give it a try !!!
Post Reply Post Reply
I am learning through the link you sent on how to post to Sleepyhead ( Oscar ). When posting, what screen info should I put in the post? IE: AHI Pie Chart and what other readings on the Right are important to be able to receive feedback from those in the know?

Par301  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Par301. Have a look at the "organise charts" link in Melmans signature. You need calendar, pie chart and right sidebar OFF. Turn ON the charts for event flags, flow rate, pressure, flow limitations and snore.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here are some screen shots from the past 5 days. Please feel free to let me know if this is the proper screen to help. Also all feel free to advise and give suggestions. Thank you ALL for your help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Nice job with SH! I don’t have the expertise to advise you, but I’m curious why your machine is set to fixed pressure and why the pressure was reduced from 13 to 11 toward the end of April.
Post Reply Post Reply
The fixed pressure was set buy Sleep doc. I reduced it to 11 because the pressure was not allowing me to stay asleep. Since I reduced it, my AHI numbers have dropped from 3-5 to what you see currently
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks!  I guess the next question is what aspect of your sleep or apnea therapy you would like to change. How soundly do you sleep at your current settings?  How rested do you feel during the day?
Post Reply Post Reply
All in All sleep is on the good side.. Up once, sometimes twice for bathroom stops. Take meds for that. Prior to dropping the pressure to 11, I had some 4 - 6 on my AHI reading. Seems to be below 2 and an occasional less then one at the lower setting. I will tell my sleep doc about lowering the pressure. I have loss 45 lbs. in the last 10 months, so I believe that may also be a contributing factor. If I sit down in front of the TV, I have a 50% chance of taking a nap. Other than that, if I am busy no problems. Just looking for validation of my Oscar reading I guess. Shy
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Abnormal or just weird (with pictures!) mhjunk525 2 598 04-27-2023, 05:31 PM
Last Post: mhjunk525
  Pictures Needed to Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 jakeconnor 2 1,290 11-13-2019, 03:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Can I post pictures of my daughters results for help? AbbyMomma 6 3,041 06-18-2015, 11:41 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  Resmed S9 Elite Teardown & pictures nashbridges 2 7,142 03-12-2014, 07:46 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.