Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead problem loading
Sleepyhead problem loading
I can't seem to get sleepy head to load properly 
I am running windows 7. I even disabled virus scan.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead problem loading
By the term "load", are you referring to the program install, startup, or data import?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes ,program install and setup 
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Try right-clicking on the install file, SleepyHead-1.0.0-beta-2-Snapshot-Win32-OpenGL-20160422.exe, and go to properties. If you see at the bottom of the General tab a checkbox that says Unblock, check that and click Apply. Then click OK. Try running the install again. If that fails, you shouldn't have to do this normally but try right clicking the install file and Run As Administrator.

[Image: cp4NJO5.png]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
I deleted all previous files and then found the unblock box  it loaded fine and even has a quick link on main display. Whenever I click on sleepyhead the cursor is showing that it is opening but then it stops and nothing displays. Am I missing something ?
Post Reply Post Reply
It could be several things. First, try going to the SleepyHead directory and try using the SleepyHead-BrokenGL.exe to see if it is a graphics driver problem.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 223 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Data not fully loading into OSCAR? fert 7 706 11-04-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 561 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 732 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand
  OSCAR 1.4.0 not loading [solved, see post #2] clayesq 1 580 08-24-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: clayesq
  Oscar Not Loading My Profile [solved, see post #10] mawaw1992 10 1,249 08-22-2023, 06:26 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.