Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can't download Sleepyhead
Can't download Sleepyhead
My Sleepyhead software has been screwed up for months so I finally just deleted it all from my computer.  Now when I go to try and redownload it says the site is unsecure and there could be hackers trying to steal stuff, etc   I've run into this a few times before with different sites.

Main thing now is how do I download it?   I guess it would be good to have not that it probably really matters all that much because it didn't not work right for me for months.  So, I've come to like and use ResScan which seems to do everything you need without the glitches and lost data and I don't have to rebuild the data everytime I use it like I had to with Sleepyhead.  

So, for me so far Sleepyhead was kind of nice but was really a PITA to fiddle with.

Any ideas on how to get it downloaded again.  

As far as I know I erased everything including the exe files and saved data.  Would have been nice to have the data for the many months I used it but honestly it wasn't worth screwing around with any more in my mind.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can't download Sleepyhead
Here: Sleepyhead software download: https://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE .
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-24-2017, 10:17 PM)st8800 Wrote: Here: Sleepyhead software download: https://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE .

thank you, but that's the site I already tried and just tried again.  Have the same error message that it's not safe to go there and will not allow me to go there.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mark's website security certificate has expired. Periodically check the site, he should update it soon.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
thank you I will post that on his facebook page and see if that helps
Post Reply Post Reply
Had posted on their facebook page and Mark had this to say:  " I just updated the certs... you might need to click refresh or whatever to make them work again in your browser.

It should of been automatic, but letsencrypt updated on me a little and broke something :-}"
Post Reply Post Reply
I could not connect to the site at all.  I found another site with it but I can't post the link.  Google "sleepyhead" and look through the returns, you should find it a ways down the list.  Most everything else is reviews.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just checked using the link at the top of this page - it goes to jedimark's site. From there I was able to download the Windows exe file from both the Singapore and the USA mirror sites.

Always check the mirror site in the USA if you have trouble with the jedimark site. Accept no other substitutes.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-22-2017, 07:21 PM)pholynyk Wrote: Always check the mirror site in the USA if you have trouble with the jedimark site. Accept no other substitutes.

Just for information and disclosure--  JediMark's USA-based mirror site for SleepyHead files is http://www.SleepFiles.com which is owned and operated by Apnea Board and hosted on our server. (JediMark has his own FTP account on our server for mirroring his files).

JediMark's own Singapore-based website at http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE . and the http://www.SleepFiles.com site are the only two sites that host the official installation files for SleepyHead.  (the current download links for each of these official sites are listed on JediMark's #SleepyHead page). 

You may find the software on other websites across the web-- but they are not the "official" sites that JediMark uses, and may not be safe.

If you can't reach JediMark's website for the current download links, just want a bit, as it's likely a temporary problem.  Or, if you can't reach his website in the month of June, it may be that his site SSL certificate expired and he manually needs to create a new cert (the middle of June is when his SSL certificate expires each year).

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the clarification, SuperSleeper
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 193 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 492 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Are older versions of OSCAR available to download? leonking 0 297 11-23-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: leonking
  can i download the data of the sd card? ness1125 2 441 10-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD OSCAR 1.5.0 Greywolfe 1 442 09-07-2023, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  where can I get the download for Encore Basic leshep66 13 809 08-09-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Software for Airsense11 download? Gwbrown7 3 1,042 07-31-2023, 01:36 AM
Last Post: FromOZ

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.