Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead problem
Sleepyhead problem
I have been using Sleepyhead for a little over a year. Being able to see results of each night's sleep immediately has been a huge help for me and my AHI has gone from 4-5 to under 1 as a result.

This morning when I opened Sleepyhead it showed the date as December 3, 2014. The graphs all show no data for the time between now and December 3, 2014 except for weight (which is still shown as 0 lbs but its on the weight graph as a data point). How can I eliminate the inappropriate data from the program? Thanks.
RE: Sleepyhead problem
Did your computer time and date get changed somehow?

PR machines are set to GMT and the software (i.e. Sleepyhead, etc.) relies on the computer time and date to display the info correctly.
RE: Sleepyhead problem
(05-06-2014, 06:56 AM)Tom in RI Wrote: This morning when I opened Sleepyhead it showed the date as December 3, 2014.

I've experienced weird stuff like that with SleepyHead and my PRS1 BiPAP, too. Hopefully it'll go away when you next download your data. If not, you may have to delete your profile and make a new one. All the data should still be on your SD card.

Also, I've found that having EncoreBasic as a way to confirm things is handy. SleepyHead doesn't report the unintentional leak rate correctly for PRS1 BiPAP's, either.

Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,567 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,330 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  Are these flow limits my problem? k888 87 5,469 02-26-2024, 12:02 PM
Last Post: k888
  [Treatment] Are leaks the problem or do I need BIPAP? TiredDude 3 333 02-22-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Is my leak rate a problem? Kevstuf 5 550 02-08-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevstuf
  If nasal congestion is a problem, will this show in my AHI? canigetawitness1992 4 391 01-29-2024, 09:20 PM
Last Post: RNeil
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite CPAP – Climate hose problem drewb6111 2 228 01-28-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: drewb6111

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.