Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead problems
Sleepyhead problems
New user.

I installed Sleepyhead and created a profile. I tried without success to update the program to 0.9-2.1. I received an error message: update failed. Can I use Sleepyhead with my OS? I am using a 64-bit verision of Vista.

I tried to import data from my SD card. It provided machine information: Philips Respironics System One RemStar Pro with C-Flex+ (460P) plus serial number, but then gave the following message:

No CPAP Machine Data Imported

I only slept one night with this machine. Do I need to put more time on this machine before Sleepyhead will import data?
RE: Sleephead problems
(11-04-2012, 02:43 PM)1440 minutes Wrote: It provided machine information: Philips Respironics System One RemStar Pro with C-Flex+ (460P)

Right there is the problem. You need to install a patch to SleepyHead before it can read the data from a 60 Series machine.
(11-04-2012, 02:51 PM)JJJ Wrote:
(11-04-2012, 02:43 PM)1440 minutes Wrote: It provided machine information: Philips Respironics System One RemStar Pro with C-Flex+ (460P)

Right there is the problem. You need to install a patch to SleepyHead before it can read the data from a 60 Series machine.
see post # 40 (page #4) for the patch link - posted by Sleepster ...Wiki Editor
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ead?page=4

Okay, I see that this software isn't setup for my machine. I tried to download the patch but it didn't work. I guess that I will wait until it's ready for my machine.
Hi 1440 minutes and WELCOME! to the forum.!
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
You may have to go into sleepyhead and run as the administrator. Then update to version 2 then do the patch. You right click on the icon and then the third bar says run as administrator. That should fix your proplem.
(11-04-2012, 07:38 PM)jfmusil Wrote: You may have to go into sleepyhead and run as the administrator. Then update to version 2 then do the patch. You right click on the icon and then the third bar says run as administrator. That should fix your proplem.

Thank you. I ran as administrator and it did allow me to update. However, when I tried to open the patch, I received the following error message:

This application has failed to start because mingwm10.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem.
You may need to un-install sleepyhead completely then go through the steps noted above.

It does work with your machine but I can't comment on using sleepyhead 64-bit version of Vista but It work fine in 64-bit version of win 7
(11-10-2012, 08:09 PM)1440 minutes Wrote:
(11-04-2012, 07:38 PM)jfmusil Wrote: You may have to go into sleepyhead and run as the administrator. Then update to version 2 then do the patch. You right click on the icon and then the third bar says run as administrator. That should fix your proplem.

Thank you. I ran as administrator and it did allow me to update. However, when I tried to open the patch, I received the following error message:

This application has failed to start because mingwm10.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem.

You have to copy the patched version of sleepyhead.exe into the directory where the original sleepyhead file is stored and run it from there.

It's probably in C:\Program Files (x86)\SleepyHead or something similar.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
RE: Sleepyhead problems
Just as a reference, I updated the SleepyHead links and instructions in the download thread, located in the Private Files & Links forum (login required, register free here):

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-software

The Mac OSX patch and the PC patch for the Series 60 machines are listed there also.

Please follow the directions there at that link - as Arch said, you don't run (execute) the .exe file... rather, you simply replace the old .exe file with the patched .exe file.

Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.

To download the SleepyHead software, go here:
http://www.SleepFiles.com/SH/
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] PRISMA SMART MAX PROBLEMS WITH SOFTPAP LEVEL 2 rretamalt 18 2,002 03-19-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: motivationalGust
  [Equipment] ResMed Airtouch F20 Cushion cleaning with drool problems. Funkmonkey 2 169 03-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Funkmonkey
  Anything can be done for baby with breathing problems Ptee8899 3 221 02-11-2024, 11:30 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Positional Apnea Problems ggibson 13 1,837 11-20-2023, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Jarlo
  CPAP since March 22, still dealing with aerophagia, wakings, and heart rate problems manacles 16 2,564 10-01-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: manacles
  CPAP Problems for People with Large Lung Capacity? AquaMan 7 996 09-17-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
Question Top of the head tubing connection problems GaspForAir 2 461 09-05-2023, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Nightynite

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.