Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead question
Sleepyhead question
OK, I'll go first. Here is a copy/paste from my first download.......is this saying to change the prescription based on the data so far??

Interesting.

Changes to Prescription Settings
First Last Days AHI FL Machine Pr. Rel. Mode Pressure Settings
5/21/14 6/9/14 20 1.67 0.00 ResMed None ASV
EPAP 4.0 - 15.0 PS 3.0 - 15.0
Efficacy highlighting ignores prescription settings with less than 5 days of recorded data.
RE: Sleepyhead question thread
Here is the screenshot of this that BuckEyeDog sent to me so making it easier, I will just post it and show him later how to do that

So this screenshot is the same info above that he copied and pasted but easier here to visualize

[Image: s6hpxv.jpg]
I think that is just the software detailing the prescription entered/changed in the machine (not a request to change it).
I just downloaded and installed Sleepyhead software, and I am quite impressed with it!
Mine is not highlighted in green like yours (first night of new machine), I suspect because "Efficacy highlighting ignores prescription settings with less than 5 days of recorded data". I am guessing because yours is highlighted in green, it is saying the current setting is good.
The green highlighting shows the machine settings with at least 5 days of data that has the lowest overall AHI.

Since the there's only data from one set of machine settings, it's obviously highlighted in green once since there are 20 days of data.

And, by the way, the overall AHI in Buckeyedog's data is 1.67, the current script is working well---at least on paper. So the questions become:
  • What do the leak lines look like?
    How much is Buckeyedog using the machine every night?
    And how is Buckeyedog feeling?
I'll try and post my other numbers when I can figure out the screen shot thing!! Still feeling a bit tired but I also think it's because I sit at desk every day and basically get no exercise too. But am happy to see my AHI showing that. Now I'm babysitting my in=laws dog so she whines every few hours so I imagine my numbers will be going a bit whacky for a bit!!

I've been 100% compliant and probably averaging 7+ hours per night. Had some leaks last night with the medium pillows, so I swapped to the large one's in the middle of the night. These are my leak lines.

Average Leak 1.96 4.80 4.73 4.73 4.73
90% Leak 4.80 18.00 18.00 18.00 18.00
Average Hours per Night 07:09 07:34 07:18 07:18 07:18
Compliancy 100% 100% 100% 100% 100%
(06-10-2014, 06:39 PM)Buckeyedog Wrote: OK, I'll go first. Here is a copy/paste from my first download.......is this saying to change the prescription based on the data so far??

to put it clearly, no, it's telling you what your prescription *IS* on those dates. if you change the settings in the machine, then it will put up a new line, it's just a record of settings on the machine.
How to do an attachment:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ttachments

And there already is a "Sleepyhead question thread". It is found here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...Sleepyhead

Typically we (the moderators) would take all of these Sleepyhead threads and move them in there but I guess we're feeling the lazy heat of summer.

But you started this one so, carry on here!
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about reading Sleepyhead/Oscar reports TheManseHen 3 1,046 04-28-2022, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Flow rate question and clock question The Rog 8 2,422 04-02-2018, 07:29 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  SleepyHead Flow Rate Question Ron AKA 3 1,569 03-25-2018, 04:12 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  sleepyhead and dreamstation question car54 3 1,351 03-14-2018, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Question about SleepyHead graphs nosleeptilbklyn 6 1,440 08-24-2017, 08:30 PM
Last Post: nosleeptilbklyn
  sleepyhead question Rastur 4 1,429 07-01-2017, 06:19 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  SleepyHead Data Question tiwaniuk 5 1,333 05-17-2017, 04:28 PM
Last Post: stanleydean

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.