Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead question
I switched from an AHI display to a RDI display and on the RDI graph it states that "Plots Disabled".
Every thing looks correct in my preferences.
Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks, Brad
Post Reply Post Reply
G'day Brad

At the bottom right of the screen are two buttons labelled "Graphs" and "Flags". Click on Graphs to toggle between graphs off and on. (Note - I'm using v0.9.8-1 The wording may be slightly different on different releases).
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
No that did not do it. This happens on the daily page and all the other graphs are show. I am running the latest version ok SH.
Post Reply Post Reply

I have the same occurrence, but ignore it, because the plot of AHI per hour apparently does not reconfigure for RDI per hour. I never used that plot anyway. So, I ignore it.
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
You'll note I am listed as an Advisory Member. I am honored to be listed as such. See the fine print - Advisory Members as a group provide advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies. Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Has this ever been fixed? I switched to RDI to see if it helped me figure out why I'm still feeling so tired. The RDI plot says "plots disabled". I don't know if it makes a difference to see this data but thought I'd ask.

--
Ron
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleepyhead Setup Question stanleydean 2 226 03-30-2017, 05:20 PM
Last Post: stanleydean
  SleepyHead Question Regular Joe 3 418 11-15-2016, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Regular Joe
  Simple question on new SleepyHead SideSleeper 8 577 05-15-2016, 05:18 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
  Sleepyhead Question dzwiss 8 926 10-29-2015, 07:45 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  Sleepyhead data Question wxmcpo 4 951 10-11-2015, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Paul78745
  Sleepyhead and Aircurve 10 Auto VPAP question ramblingasian 3 1,110 10-03-2015, 08:07 PM
Last Post: vsheline
  Sleepyhead Question bolocarver 4 905 07-17-2015, 09:24 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last