Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

flashair file structure?
flashair file structure?
I recently had a minor power drop at my house.  The computer rebooted and some of the clocks needed resetting but not all.  Later I tried to download my CPAP data from my FlashAir card.  I could not get a connection.  The message from FlashPap said to remove SD  card and re-insert.  So I did and still nothing.  I took the card out and put it in a card reader on my computer and could download my data.  I looked at the files on the SD card and I saw nothing for the WIFI portion.  I started to rerun the Toshiba software but that said that all data on the card would be lost.  I really do not want to copy the data for the CPAP, run the Toshiba software and re-copy the CPAP data.  That is one solution.  The other is if someone could tell me the file structure for the WIFI info, I could just put it back.  I think that the only file that makes a difference is the CONFIG file. 

Can someone look at their file structure and tell me what it looks like?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: flashair file structure?
What program are you using to download the FlashAir's data? The FlashAir uses the directory SD_WLAN for the CONFIG file. When you get it restored make a backup copy on your PC.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
To add one thing, the SD_WLAN folder is normally a hidden folder. If you do not see it you can enable hidden files and folders.

If you're using windows 10, type file explorer options in Start menu or taskbar search box. Click on the view tab and check show hidden files. folders and drives.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
The SD_WLAN folder may not show unless you select show hidden files under folder options in control panel. That's the case with my Windows 7 laptop.

You may have it and not be seeing it. Go to control panel and click on folder options. Then select the view tab. There will be be a line reading "don't show hidden files" and another reading "Show hidden files"  If you select show hidden you may see the SD_WLAN file is there.

I see AlanE responded with instructions for Windows 10. Mine are for Windows 7.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
And I can't find an option to enable viewing it when mapped with a network drive letter... only the non-hidden contents show (Datalog, Dcim, Settings)
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks to all.  I got it going again.  I also put the /DCIM directory on the ss card also since the .jpg file is listed in the CONFIG.  I do not know if that is necessary or not.

Here is my CONFIG file since I noticed that some people were having problems connecting through the wireless on their router.  I assigned the SC card address 192.168.1.15.  I normally do this on storage devices on my network.  Then I have control.

This is not a technology that I would put into a production environment.  The link seems weak and recovery is not as auto as I would like but works well enough for home.

CIPATH=/DCIM/100__TSB/FA000001.JPG
APPMODE=5
APPSSID=***wireless name
APPNETWORKKEY=****wireless password
LOCK=1
VERSION=1234567890123456
CID=12345678901234567890123456789012
PRODUCT=FlashAir
VENDOR=TOSHIBA
APPAUTOTIME=0
UPDIR=/DCIM
UPLOAD=1
DNSMODE=1
WEBDAV=2
FORMATSETMODE=0
NOISE_CANCEL=2
ST_RETRY_CT=0
WLANAPMODE=0X03
DHCP_Enabled=NO
IP_Address=192.168.1.15
Subnet_Mask=255.255.255.0
DEFAULT_GATEWAY=192.168.1.1

Thanks again.  Great Forum
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi,

Glad you revived your flashair card. Sleep-well

I also suffer "frequent" power outages. These outages regularly corrupt both SD and Flashair cards.

With 2 sleep apnea sufferers we have 2 ResMed s10 auto machines and both corrupt the memory cards.

My revival procedure is,

I keep backups of the files on the Flashair cards and the restoration of these files is my first step.

Often I need to use the flashairtool to initialise the card then restore the files.

Occasionally the card won't read in a reader or the S10 cannot write to the card.  I then have reformatted the card with the windows 7 or10 utility by unticking the quick format box and set to FAT 512 to format. I then initialise and restore the backup to the card.

I hope this is some help to anyone else who reads your thread.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-12-2017, 08:44 PM)mckawa Wrote: I also suffer "frequent" power outages. These outages regularly corrupt both SD and Flashair cards.

I would suggest that you invest in a UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) to prevent down time and the electrical surge that accompanies power restoration.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Interesting enough that we had a minor power outage the other night and the Flashair card was corrupted again.  I think I have recovered but lost 4 nights of data.  Looking at the FlashAir card that is 32 GB in size the bad four directories all listed the size of the directory as 132 GB.  I re formatted and also ran some performance test to ensure all is well.

I did learn my lesson and now have a directory that I keep all the data as well as where sleephead and FlashPap keeps the data.  The UPS may be a good answer.  I have all on surge protectors but that is not positive.  A couple of months ago, we had a lightening strike within 50 feet of the house and I lost my internet antenna and router that were on the surge protector and my dish washer.  Most devices only let the lightening strike get closer before it gets you.  The strike was way to close for my wife, my cat and me. :-)
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a couple of the inexpensive ($50 or so) small battery backups that are a little bigger than power strips on my entertainment center. Partly to maintain my landline connection (though the cable modem has its own battery), but mainly to prevent all of the "tech" gear including the cable TV box, routers, and "Smart" hubs from having to reboot after short outages.

90% of our outages... few as they are... last only a few seconds to a couple of minutes.

I should probably install a pair upstairs for the machines, but we've never had any corruption problems, either from power outages, or from unplugging the machines for vacation (moving every night for a week).
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 60 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 613 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 668 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,629 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,238 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  SpO2 Assistant Data File Conversion WSHenry 3 3,083 01-11-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: BiggerDog
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 494 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.