Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead question - PC messages and mask leak
RE: Sleepyhead question - PC messages and mask leak
(10-15-2014, 06:51 PM)retired_guy Wrote: Or, just as an option, you could go here: nnn://nnn.nnnnn.nnn

I'm new to this forum. This afternoon I tried to post that exact link, but my post was automatically rejected. I don't remember the wording of the error message, but the essence was that URLs cannot be posted in this forum (which seemed REALLY odd!).

Anyway, I hope to get the hang of things soon, and would appreciate any advice about how non-commercial links can be posted on this forum.

P.S. I couldn't even post this message because of the quoted sentence had a link! This time I made a note of the error messages:

"You cannot post clickable links to this forum threads and posts. Minimum post count is 8 posts. But your post count is just 2 posts.
You are not allowed to post links in this forum."

So maybe this means that I can't post links because I'm too new?
Post Reply Post Reply
Your post count is under your name (currently at 3) you need 8 to post links. Keeps the spam away.

In regardles to links posting, no commercial links for CPAP equipment and the link, you can refer to suppliers in the supplier list by their numbers. Ie., Supplier #1 has such and such. And you can say xxxx name but not xxxx.com name.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is there something in SH that lets you back up the old data before upgrading to the newest SH version? If there is, I didn't see it.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead question
(10-15-2014, 05:14 AM)calusa Wrote:
(10-14-2014, 09:21 PM)PhyllisBalboa Wrote: My PC never gives me a message about my Sleepyhead results. It never, ever says I've done 'PRETTY DARN GOOD'. I want that message. That exact message. With the DARN thrown in. What does it take to get it?

I just started getting those cheeky messages in the very latest version of Sleepyhead -- they cheer me up every morning, even when the message isn't so positive!
Hi calusa,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
That really sounds cool getting those funny messages.
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-15-2014, 09:23 PM)me50 Wrote: Is there something in SH that lets you back up the old data before upgrading to the newest SH version? If there is, I didn't see it.

Iirc there isn't anything that lets you backup the data inside SH, but I think there was a paragraph on how to back it up by the upgrade link. I've been working late lately and haven't had time to check it but that's what I recall.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
To backup the data, just copy or move the folder where the data is.

On my Win7, it is C:\Users\Owner\Documents\SleepyHeadData\Profiles\

It can get to be a large-ish collection of files. Mine for almost 2yrs of data is 4.25GB.

PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-15-2014, 07:50 PM)calusa Wrote: P.S. I couldn't even post this message because of the quoted sentence had a link! This time I made a note of the error messages:

"You cannot post clickable links to this forum threads and posts. Minimum post count is 8 posts. But your post count is just 2 posts.
You are not allowed to post links in this forum."

So maybe this means that I can't post links because I'm too new?

Exactly. It stops a lot of spammers that way. Some of them still try to bypass that but between the moderators and the monitors, they don't get far. Our ship here may be crazy, but it's clean.

Membership levels explained:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-explained
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mouth leak with new machine LaraM 0 34 Today, 06:41 AM
Last Post: LaraM
  Airsense 10 - AHI account for leak rate? FriedRice 9 242 Yesterday, 06:16 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,411 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  flow rate and leak rate question sleepingbetterinFl 0 90 03-21-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: sleepingbetterinFl
  Fixed mask leak, but flow limit seems to be increasing AHI emile.leplattenier 3 142 03-19-2024, 11:00 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Large leak panic sleepingbetterinFl 3 154 03-19-2024, 07:48 AM
Last Post: sleepingbetterinFl
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 135 03-18-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.