Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead records and borrowed (trial) Bilevel?
Sleepyhead records and borrowed (trial) Bilevel?
Next week I am going to borrow a ResMed AirCurve 10 auto (I think) from the sleep clinic in my medical group. I am currently one year into APAP (ResMed AirSense 10 Auto) and have the entirety of my therapy data in Sleepyhead.

I'd like to have the data for the 5 days of the bi-level trial included. Should this be seamless?

Anything I need to consider? Making sure the card in the AirCurve is clean of other people's data?

Anything else to consider re Sleepyhead and a borrowed machine?

Thanks for any input.

Bill
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead records and borrowed (trial) Bilevel?
Be sure the machine data is deleted prior to inserting a clean card. Sleepyhead will import the new data into your user profile without any need to change settings and will display the information along with older data. This will show up as a new prescription in the Statistics, and will mix in with other statistics data. You can compare side-by-side in Overview.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-24-2017, 04:40 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Be sure  the machine data is deleted prior to inserting a clean card.  Sleepyhead will import the new data into your user profile without any need to change settings and will display the information along with older data.  This will show up as a new prescription in the Statistics, and will mix in with other statistics data.  You can compare side-by-side in Overview.

Dumb question (and I will ask that the card is wiped when I pick up the machine), but how does one ensure a clean card? Or that formatting isn't compromised?

Forgive the newbie questions, I don't want to mess this up and I'm battling brain-fog.

Bill
Post Reply Post Reply
Spy Car, I just use the clinical setup menu to be sure the patient data is wiped. Get the Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto manual from the forum at the link at the top of the page. All cards can be formatted or quick formatted to FAT32 and are like new. The Resmed machines will install its files and folders automatically when a clean card is inserted. If your supplier does not provide the card any SDHC card up to 32 GB will work.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-24-2017, 05:08 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Spy Car, I just use the clinical setup menu to be sure the patient data is wiped.  Get the Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto manual from the forum at the link at the top of the page.  All cards can be formatted or quick formatted to FAT32 and are like new.  The Resmed machines will install its files and folders automatically when a clean card is inserted.  If your supplier does not provide the card any SDHC card up to 32 GB will work.

Thank you for the information!

Bill
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] CPAP to Bilevel advice kkjacks 24 1,048 04-22-2024, 02:16 PM
Last Post: kkjacks
  New Bilevel user help with settings (oscar attached) opo218 6 166 04-15-2024, 02:56 PM
Last Post: opo218
  Flow Limits How to Upgrade CPAP to Bilevel Deborah K. 109 8,918 04-08-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  I got a ResVent 30STA Bilevel TechieHippie 17 544 04-06-2024, 11:45 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Bilevel settings (and other factors) revisited dfunk 22 1,418 04-02-2024, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to Bilevel and lots of CAs brainfoggysleeper 2 189 03-29-2024, 07:28 AM
Last Post: brainfoggysleeper
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 5,474 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.