Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead reports save on cellphone how?
Question 
Sleepyhead reports save on cellphone how?
I thought I saw a post on here a while back about putting sleepyhead reports on cellphone so could show doctor. I go back for my first follow up in about three weeks since I’ve got my CPAP stuff and I want to talk to him about all the hypopneas events im having. I figure if I take some record of my logs might help. 

I’ve tried the search but no luck of course I seem to have problems with the search on here to start with. Really would like to know what I need to show him and then best way to go about it. Being I’m using an iPhone I know it can read PDF as we’ll as photos and some other formats.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead reports save on chellphone how?
I believe they were talking about posting the sleepyhead charts here on Apnea Board using your computer. You could than access the web site on your phone and show your Doctor the chart you posted here.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead reports save on chellphone how?
The Sleepyhead program does not work with any of the mobile devices, however you can always save images to your phone.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead reports save on cellphone how?
Robert121571, as Sleeprider suggested, do screenshots of whatever data you want to show your doctor(s) or therapist(s).  I usually tether my phone and tablet to my PC (either Windoze or Linux) and file-transfer them.  I also have a "cloud" account and sometimes send them to the cloud and download them to my device.

Cloud method is slower; both are a bother, but whatcha gonna do, you can't call GostBusters…
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead reports save on cellphone how?
FWIW Dropbox may be another file sharing option. There's still a free version out there.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 77 03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley
  Generating reports for doctor TechieHippie 5 348 02-19-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  OSCAR Reports do not appear to have O2 and Pulse Data SKPC 5 535 12-31-2023, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Blank Areas on OSCAR Daily reports ejbpesca 13 994 10-15-2023, 11:22 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
Question O2 Insight Pro - Where/How are Sleep Reports/Data Stored? DavidEsp 9 973 04-05-2023, 02:01 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp
  Sudden, erroneous, invariant, on-screen (VAuto) reports of AHI 2SleepBetta 0 572 09-18-2022, 11:25 PM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta
  Change save location (OSCAR) PaulaO2 14 4,035 05-05-2022, 01:47 PM
Last Post: OldGrampa

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.