Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead showing summary only
Sleepyhead showing summary only
Sleepyhead has stopped showing all data/graphs,etc and instead is showing the "summary only : (".  

I tried a new SD card, and made sure I waited for the proper messages on the Cpap machine, and this didn't help. I checked the files on the old and new SD card, and it does appear to show the same sorts of file per date on the "summary only" days as on the fully functioning days.  I am sure the card was fully engaged in the CPAP (ResMed 10 Airsense for Her). Since my computer shows the files in the E drive, I assume the card reader is ok (?).  I am even assuming the CPAP machine is OK, since it does seem to generate files which by name, at least, look correct.  And SleepyHead is doing something, since it does seem to show a summary which corrresponds to the correct sleep times, although the AHI does seem to be  somewhat sketch.  I also did not pull the SD cards out of the Cpap before it had written the data.  I have plugged and unplugged the Cpap machine from the power source.  I did some 'program compatability check' with Windows 10 and SleepyHead, to no avail, though I may have done it improperly.

I think there may be a connection between a windows 10 update and this fail, but I can't swear to the timing.

So, maybe my assumptions are all wrong, or the Cpap has failed, or computer...I would be extremely grateful for any help you may offer, as I am really relying on SleepyHead just now to troubleshoot some mask issues, etc that I am having.

And 1*10^6 thanks to all of you for sharing your knowledge in general. It has been a huge help.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead showing summary only
Check the Sleepyhead menu under Events and Wavform tabs. Be sure all events and waveforms you want to view are checked. If everything looks okay there, go to Data/Rebuild CPAP Data and see if that fixed the problem.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi orava,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks much. Events and waveforms seem fine; I had already tried rebuilding the data, but did it again, to no avail.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, I found the solution.  

Credit to Joe Fox, on another forum:  (can't include link as new member, though)

Ok, I think I got it figured out. There are two .exe files in the SleepyHead program folder of C:\Program Files (x86). The shortcut installed by the Sleepyhead install, calls C:\Program files(x86)\SleepyHead\SleepyHead.exe and runs. But my version is now failing to display my graphs correctly. As TBMx pointed out, the broken-GL version of SleepyHead.exe will work-a-round this problem. I don't know what the real fix is but my Norton anti-virus protection program won't let me download and install a fresh copy of Open-GL; but running the C:\Program Files (x86)\SleepyHead\SleepyHead-BrokenGL.exe works. If you have this problem, you can right-click on the desktop SleepyHead Icon shortcut, then, choose properties, then add "-BrokenGL" to the link shown in the shortcut (or delete and enter the full path "C:\Program Files (x86)\SleepyHead\SleepyHead-BrokenGL.exe", to load and run SleepyHead.   

This also fixed another problem I was seeing. As I would scroll down the graph page, the displayed graphs would black out, then reappear as the page scrolled. A problem another poster had an issue with too. This may very well fix his problem too. Joe

This worked for me.  I hope it helps someone else. I will say the fidelity of the graphs isn't great, but...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 79 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 108 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Mask Brand and Type on Oscar summary page douglaskeene 2 287 02-11-2024, 06:37 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
  OSCAR - Only summary information is available paulag1955 8 665 12-09-2023, 08:02 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  OSCAR Overview Pressure Plot not showing real Max sopherFellow 15 2,242 09-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  Oscar not showing info from a Airsense 10 AutoSet for Her CavemanSean 7 804 04-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: CavemanSean
  OSCAR - No data summary only jackbhr 8 693 04-14-2023, 09:19 AM
Last Post: pilothaz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.