Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead software
Cool 
Sleepyhead software
Hi!
I just got my first CPAP machine and downloaded to my laptop the Sleepyhead program to store the daily data from my CPAP machine. Every time I try to donwload the info from my SD card I get the following message: "Sorry your Philips Respironics CPAP machine (Model 220P) is not supported yet."

Has this been solved? If not, can somebody suggest another free software to download my data?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead software
The Remstar SE220 is not capable of producing therapy efficacy data. I believe this is a Remstar CPAP Plus model and only produces compliance data. You were issued the bottom of the line machine we generally consider a "brick" for its inability to produce any useful feedback. There is nothing for Sleepyhead to display. This machine is actually part of the recently discontinued System One 60 Series and costs almost as much as a fully data-capable auto CPAP.

If you can return it do so. If your supplier resists, get an updated prescription from your doctor. Persuade him you need data feedback to reinforce your treatment. Complain to your insurance if possible that you were supplied a bottom end machine. Your insurance reimburses the supplier the same no matter which CPAP they supply, including auto, whether it is discontinued or not. Your supplier really made out on this since those machines are clearance priced now.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead software
Just to add to Sleepriders info... this wiki article by Archangle is a great source for which machines are best and which to avoid:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ne_Choices
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 426 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 617 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,006 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,186 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,100 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 684 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.