Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead software
Sleepyhead software
I've got a AirSense 10 and would love to use Sleepyhead but it only loads the basics that I can already see on myAir. What do I need to do to get all the graphics?  I'm on a mac and do I need a specific SD card?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead software
Hi Kskating,
Can you be more specific as to which machine you have?

If it is the Airsense 10 Elite, then it would be data capable and should work with #SleepyHead.

If you have the Airsense 10 CPAP, then that machine is not data capable and you will not be able to get any usefull data from it.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
AirSense 10 Autoset For Her
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-29-2018, 03:21 PM)Kskating Wrote: AirSense 10 Autoset For Her

Make sure you leave the SD card in the machine when your using it and the card is unlocked. It should then write the detailed information to the card.
Post Reply Post Reply
Enter the Clinician’s menu, go to Settings>Options and set Essentials to Plus, if it isn’t already.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
The clinicians menu of the cpap?  Not sure I can do that.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-29-2018, 08:21 PM)Kskating Wrote: The clinicians menu of the cpap?  Not sure I can do that.

Sure you can.  Press and hold the dial and home button for about 3 seconds.  

In the meantime, order the Clinicians manual here:
https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...tup-manual
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I did it!  And was already set for Plus so I have put the SD card in and I will see what happens tomorrow. Thank you all so much.
Post Reply Post Reply
For some reason, I have seen where the first night of use is not always fully recorded. I'm sure your information will be fine tomorrow.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 434 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 623 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,010 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,195 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,104 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 687 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.