Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead suported machines
I have an old Remstar Auto and know Sleepy head won't run on it so I picked up a Resmed S8 Vantage and found out that while Sleepyhead suported it the S8 didn't show detailed data. Is there a list of what machines Sleepyhead will run on and an Idea of what data will be displayed. I would rather not buy a new machine right now and thought about picking up a Remstarauto M seriese would Sleepyhead run on it and would I see a lot more data than I do on my older Remstar Auto using Encore Basic which doesn't flag centrals.
Post Reply Post Reply
SleepyHead supports the following:

Philips Respironics System One and DreamStation Machines
ResMed S9 and AirSense 10 CPAP machines
DeVilbiss Intellipap machines
Fisher & Paykel Icon machines
Supports Contec CMS50D+/E/F/I/H Oximeters, ResMed S9 and PRS1 oximeter attachment

Unfortunately, you are probably wasting money on these older machines you are buying.
They may be ok to keep as a backup or second unit, but if your serious about your treatment, and you want to be able to track your data, you will need a newer machine.

Here is a link that will show you what machines are data capable and which ones to avoid.
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ne_Choices

There are places to purchase a good used data capable machine like Supplier #2 on the supplier list at top of page.

You can also find good deals on Amazon.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Admin Note] WEINMANNsupport & PrismaTS Software [for Weinman machines] SuperSleeper 0 166 07-27-2017, 02:29 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Two machines one night GuppyDRV 6 283 07-11-2017, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  encore Basic for PR machines SideSleeper 4 334 06-03-2017, 12:34 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
Information [Admin Note] New EncorePro 2.20 software for Philips-Respironics machines SuperSleeper 12 2,568 02-28-2017, 10:19 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  can resscan read cards from two machines whirschb 8 874 11-14-2016, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  Sleepyhead - multiple machines? KSMatthew 5 454 07-26-2016, 10:18 AM
Last Post: KSMatthew
  Best way to format & organize SD card for multiple brand CPAP machines? verbatim1 4 507 06-10-2016, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape