Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead thinks I have a Respironics when I have a Resmed
RE: Sleepyhead thinks I have a Respironics when I have a Resmed
(05-29-2018, 09:48 AM)OpalRose Wrote: honeybadger79,
Be sure to order the Clinicians manual for your machine if you haven’t already done so.
https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...tup-manual

Also check the machine/blower hours against your usage hours, just to be sure you weren’t given a used machine.  Heck, if they gave you a recycled SD card from a Respironics machine....just saying!

And no, there was no data from the ResMed machine on [url=http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./]SleepyHead[/url].  The ResMed should still show summary data when you get the correct SD card.

Thank you! Just made the request
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-29-2018, 09:42 AM)honeybadger79 Wrote: I wonder if anything from the ResMed’s memory will still be there and write to a new card

(05-29-2018, 09:48 AM)OpalRose Wrote:   <snip>
..[url=http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./][/url].  The ResMed should still show summary data when you get the correct SD card.

No, honeybadger79, your detailed data is only written to an SD card during a session.  As OpalRose said, only the summary data (but all of it) will be in the machine.  Painful, I know.

Also you should check the total hours of the machine.  To be considered new, it shouldn't have more than a few days' use.
Post Reply Post Reply
And here’s the kicker!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Nice! A Philips branded SD card in a Resmed machine. You might be within your rights to complain to the DME.
Have you ever checked your run hours vs therapy hours? Just use the onscreen menu in the About section.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-29-2018, 08:31 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Nice! A Philips branded SD card in a Resmed machine.  You might be within your rights to complain to the DME.
Have you ever checked your run hours vs therapy hours?  Just use the onscreen menu in the About section.

I may just do that. I think I’ll call them tomorrow.  

So, in the about menu, it says 4911 run hours.  I don’t see therapy hours, but perhaps thats because I have a new card in now.  Ok, just put the old card back in. No difference.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Synchronizing O2Ring with Phillips Respironics Dreamstation xaid 0 656 06-11-2023, 02:50 AM
Last Post: xaid
  Smart Card & Software for the old Respironics Remstar Auto M-Series ?? JoyD. 7 2,848 03-02-2023, 11:13 AM
Last Post: JoyD.
  Oscar no longer importing Phillips Respironics Bipap data Mersim85 11 1,071 01-02-2023, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Respironics and disabling VS2 event spetzal 2 533 12-11-2022, 04:44 PM
Last Post: spetzal
  Respironics Series 60 Time setting software Moriarty 10 1,669 11-06-2022, 05:11 PM
Last Post: hybernate
  Importing SpO2 data so that AirSense thinks that it recorded it? cathyf 9 1,686 02-06-2022, 10:56 AM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  OSCAR and Respironics M Series teiksef 3 737 11-21-2021, 05:35 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.