Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead update problem
Question 
Sleepyhead update problem
Every time I try to download the Sleepyhead update v. 09.2 "Roofus",the download "Failed" message appears.
Any idea as to why this is happening and is it only to me.
I do the download when I have Sleepyhead open and do a "check for updates".
Thanks
Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead update problem
Are you trying to get this directly from sourceforge.net? I haven't DL'd it lately, but when I did it worked fine for me.
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply
I've never been able to get it to work, even as a direct install.
Post Reply Post Reply
You might want to try running the install as an administrator.
Post Reply Post Reply
Like CL says you have to right click on the unopened icon and then click the run as administrator button.
Post Reply Post Reply
I guess I wasn't clear enough in my first post.
The "Failed" message means that it was a "Failed Download" not installation. Therefore I have no icon,etc. to click on.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you are trying to download from the update function of Sleepyhead you need to click on an icon to do the download. For me it did the download then started the installation then failed but says the download failed.
Try right clicking on the download icon and running as an admin or go to the web site and download the program then right click the install icon and run as an admin.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks - that has been drivig me crazy - thought it was just me.
Right click the icon for the version you have on your desktop, click run as administrator and then open the program and select upgrade - went right through for me instead of getting the failed message.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for "run as administrator" info. update successful. When i close down sleepyhead i always get "runtime error" coming up, anyone any ideas??
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-26-2012, 04:16 PM)hosehead Wrote: Thank you for "run as administrator" info. update successful. When i close down sleepyhead i always get "runtime error" coming up, anyone any ideas??
Hi hosehead
I don,t use SH but wanted to welcoming you to the board
you can also use ResScan software which is ResMed own software and its readily available from here

which S9 auto do you use? S9 AutoSet or S9 Escape Auto

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,568 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,331 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  Update on Stats After Constant Use of Knightsbridge Chin Strap cmpman1974 6 367 03-01-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Are these flow limits my problem? k888 87 5,469 02-26-2024, 12:02 PM
Last Post: k888
  [Treatment] Are leaks the problem or do I need BIPAP? TiredDude 3 333 02-22-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Is my leak rate a problem? Kevstuf 5 550 02-08-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevstuf
  If nasal congestion is a problem, will this show in my AHI? canigetawitness1992 4 391 01-29-2024, 09:20 PM
Last Post: RNeil

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.