Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead ver. 9.2 Beta help
Question 
Sleepyhead ver. 9.2 Beta help
I was able to download the file, but it won't install.
Error message:ailed to install;missing mingwm10.dll.

It is on a Windows XP machine.

The newer version of the wrist oximeter am using logs files ending in .csv;.Sp02; .txt

Sleepyhead version 9.1 Beta only recognizes .sp0 and .sp0R file types.
So I am hoping Sleepyhead ver. 9.2 will accept the newer Sp02 data files.

Has anyone had this problem installing. I am installing as the administrator, not sure what this missing .dll file is about. Any help would be appreciated
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead ver. 9.2 Beta help
I don,t use SH ... you can try download ResScan ... good luck to you
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, the function switch on the CMS50IW is broken. Will have to contact the supplier to get a exchange. Still can use help with the SH software v 9.2 though. Any takers?
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you have SH installed before?

Have you tried to uninstall then reinstall? Or download it again and try that one?
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-24-2012, 11:39 PM)bryank1 Wrote: I was able to download the file, but it won't install.
Error message:ailed to install;missing mingwm10.dll.

It is on a Windows XP machine.

The newer version of the wrist oximeter am using logs files ending in .csv;.Sp02; .txt

Sleepyhead version 9.1 Beta only recognizes .sp0 and .sp0R file types.

Has anyone had this problem installing. I am installing as the administrator, not sure what this missing .dll file is about. Any help would be appreciated

I doubt the newer version accepts the newer format SpO2 data files.

If you're trying to install the patched sleepyhead, you need to copy the patched version of sleepyhead.exe over the previous version in c:\program files\SleepyHead or wherever it's installed on an XP machine.

Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Try this.... First exit out of sleepyhead. Right click the icon and click on run as administrator. After doing this open sleephead back up and try again. This worked for me, and I hope it works for you
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-24-2012, 11:39 PM)bryank1 Wrote: Sleepyhead version 9.1 Beta only recognizes .sp0 and .sp0R file types.

Do you already have SH v0.9.1 beta installed on your Win XP machine? If so, and you are trying to upgrade to the newer version you have to replace the .exe file manually. It's a patch, not an installation file, which would explain why you're getting that error message.

As far as I know the only new functionality in the patch is the ability to read data from the newer Philips Respironics Series 60 machines, so you should see no difference if you were to install the patch.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation OSCAR: OSCAR Beta Tester Request Crimson Nape 1 736 02-23-2024, 06:56 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Mod Note] Note To OSCAR Beta Testers Crimson Nape 0 203 02-07-2024, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Beta Release Testers Needed Gideon 9 2,081 10-14-2021, 11:28 AM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Can opthalmic beta-blocker increase central apnea events?? verysincere 20 2,280 02-13-2021, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR v 1.2.0 Beta 1 Gideon 3 943 09-07-2020, 06:31 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  SleepyHead Beta Saved my toosh Luxsit5280 3 1,891 03-01-2015, 09:52 AM
Last Post: saltydawg2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.