Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead with F&P Icon+
Sleepyhead with F&P Icon+
I have seen at least one post that says Sleepyhead does not work with the Fisher & Paykel Icon+, and at least one that says it does. When I try it, it almost works.

F&P uses what looks like a USB flash drive. Because of its unique shape and because all 2 inches must be inserted into the machine, you can't plug in a non-F&P device. I got the machine in 2015. I plugged the device in my computer, it loaded a device driver and transmitted data over the internet to my doctor's office. F&P does not think the patient needs to know what is happening. The doctor thought it was OK to treat sleep apnea by not sleeping. So the machine just gathered dust for about a year. I made some more off and on attempts. 

Now I seem to be making some progress with a new doctor, but he doesn't know F&P machines. The DME says he will figure it out, but he seems to be dragging his feet for the last two months.

I now have a different computer that never had the F&P device driver. If it connects to the old doctor's office, I am afraid it would screw up the prescription. So I disconnected the internet before inserting the device. Windows file explorer does not show anything after 2015, which I think is from the initial setup. Sleepyhead said it found a data structure and reported some data. I have attached a screen shot. It only shows a few hours from 2017. None of it makes any sense. 

I wondered if the machine has the wrong date. I don't see how to set that. But the time has never been off except for daylight savings time adjustments. So the date must be accurate.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead with F&P Icon+
I had a F&P icon auto for over a year and sleepyhead did work but it was using the old sleepyhead program which is still available.  The only problem was that the flow rate graph didn’t appear.  It was a computer problem that was never resolved by sleepyhead. You must keep the flash drive in the CPAP unit or you won’t get any data recorded.  
The info smart program that F&P uses is only available to your doctor.  What my doctor did was email me on a weekly basis the the info smart data. Ask your doctor if he would do the same.  
Good luck and reply with any further questions.
Post Reply Post Reply
I do keep the USB device in the CPAP machine whenever I am not trying to read it. I could not find any Sleepyhead version for Windows except v1.0.0 beta-2, which is dated 4/22/16.

Do you know where I can get the earlier version?
Post Reply Post Reply
Try downloading v0.9.8 I believe this is the one I used with my icon
Post Reply Post Reply
What is the latest version of Sleepyhead? Has Jedimark made any updates?
Post Reply Post Reply
You He has a beta 2 version but I doubt if he updated it for the icon.
Post Reply Post Reply
This is the latest version link no idea if it works with the icon

https://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./testing/1.1.0/
Post Reply Post Reply
I found v0.9.8 and it worked! Thank you!

I also noted that in v0.9.8, the F&P Icon is listed as a supported machine, but not in the latest version.
Post Reply Post Reply
So glad you found it and is still available.  Now you can use the data to really improve your sleep.  
Good luck!
Post Reply Post Reply
I have usedsoeepyhead for my f&p icon+ and it did most stuff except the chart. Where did you find the older version?  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  F&P icon+ auto import data to oscar Mac marcussteph 0 373 03-24-2023, 04:26 AM
Last Post: marcussteph
  Mac OSX Icon missing in launchpad bernieb 19 1,794 11-05-2021, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Oscar 1.3 - Fisher & Paykel ICON Premo Dates zymurgy42 1 517 10-21-2021, 06:20 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Support for Fisher & Paykel ICON+ Auto on SleepyHead or Oscar JaX F 2 923 04-05-2021, 12:17 PM
Last Post: A KLERK
  Sleepyhead using Icon auto / Flow chart John McGowan 10 1,712 02-22-2021, 02:46 AM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Fisher & Paykel Icon Infosmart Software Bobo 48 51,459 03-19-2018, 05:49 PM
Last Post: graemedennis
  Data retrieval F+P Icon+ Hanrahan 0 1,149 10-09-2017, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Hanrahan

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.