Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

PMI Probasic Pressure setting
PMI Probasic Pressure setting
Any information on resetting the pressure on the PMI Probasic Zzzz travel machine? I know it is loud, and no issue there but the pressure is high and out of warranty....
I am thinking of a new traveller, but would like to work with this one first
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: PMI Probasic Pressure setting
Hi rmeints, welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure if this is the correct machine - Probasics ZZZ-PAP? The instructions are:

Note:
Detailed instruction for "Compliance Meter ™" and the "Therapy Pressure" are separated because of concerns with renting service management and accidental wrong setting by others. Please tear off this page from manual before delivering this product to end-user.

You have been warned Smile

To Set the Prescribed Therapy Pressure
1. Press "MENU" to select [P XX.XcmH2O] menu while in the standby screen.
2. Hold the "UP" and "DOWN" button, and then simultaneously press the "MENU" button for one second. Meanwhile, the LCD screen [P XX.XcmH2O] should start blinking to allow you to adjust the therapy pressure from 4 to 18 cm H2O.
3. Press "UP" or "DOWN" button to increase or decrease the pressure setting in increments of 0.5 cm H2O.
4. After selecting the prescribed pressure, press "MENU" to confirm.
5. Press “START/STANDBY” button to go back to standby screen or leave the device to automatically go back to standby screen 5 seconds later.

Post Reply Post Reply
That's perfect! I do appreciate it, hoping in a hotel I may be able to slow the freight train I hear at night when I travel!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi rmeints,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thumbsdown 
Thanks loads, Living on the edge I dropped the setting on this machine 1.5 to 10.5, the noise of course drastically reduced, pressure was fine and I slept crazy good.
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Not Sure if Setting Changes Helping - Help Appreciated! WiscoKate 6 160 03-25-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: WiscoKate
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,206 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AirSense 10 Max Pressure setting Tomt 13 861 03-04-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Tomt
  Air Sense 11 - Pressure Setting goblue2024 3 426 01-10-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  [CPAP] Need help with setting minimum pressure for my Father. Jamie Connor 2 389 01-07-2024, 12:18 AM
Last Post: Jamie Connor
  AirSense 10 and Humidity Setting Columbiabill 16 3,012 12-12-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Mask Type Setting Mpadgett714 1 514 12-11-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: gainerfull

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.