Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead with Mac
RE: Sleepyhead with Mac
(01-09-2014, 10:50 PM)Surly Wrote: Im using the latest unstable Mac version. No need to patch anything to work with 60 series.

Which OS are you running? I am on Mavericks and 0.9.2 will open, but it will not open/import the data. The card is write-protected. I have tried from the card, copying it to the desktop, to no avail. works like a champ on my win 8.1 laptop.

Paul
(01-14-2014, 02:34 PM)Homerec130 Wrote:
(01-09-2014, 10:50 PM)Surly Wrote: Im using the latest unstable Mac version. No need to patch anything to work with 60 series.

Which OS are you running? I am on Mavericks and 0.9.2 will open, but it will not open/import the data. The card is write-protected. I have tried from the card, copying it to the desktop, to no avail. works like a champ on my win 8.1 laptop.

Paul

I'm also running Mavericks.SleepyHead 0.9.2 doesn't work with the 60 series. You'll want the Latest unstable nightly build, 0.9.4. If any SleepHead Mac build will work with your device it'll be 0.9.4.

(01-14-2014, 02:34 PM)Homerec130 Wrote:

Paul
Paul,

Your equipment is showing up as a PR System One (Series 60?) ASV machine. And SH 0.9.2 on a mac will not properly import the data from that machine even with the SH patch installed, if I recall correctly.

And, to the best of my knowledge, SH 0.9.4 (or at least the unstable mac version of 0.9.4) still has some problems with reading the data from the PR model 960 (i.e. the Series 60 ASV machine)

Does SH 0.9.4 on your win 8.1 read the ASV data ok?

Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.