CPAP Pressure: min EPAP = 4; max IPAP = 9;
CPAP Software: SleepyHead EncoreBasic EncorePro

Other Comments: Papping since September 2010

Sex: Female

RE: Sleepyhead
(01-10-2014 02:57 PM)wthoms Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 12:00 PM)Apapuser Wrote:  Hi

New member Apapuser here.

I Installed ResScan 4.3 last night after having obtained Resmed S9 autoset. I used an integrated card reader to personalize the SD card, although I loaded the rescan driver before seeing advise not to. Have yet to check the data Integrity. Tell me however how does sleepyhead stack up against ResScans. Does it provide more data or is easier to use ?

thank you

It does only provide basic data on SleepyHead. Rescan will give you the whole thing
wthoms,

What the heck do you mean when you say SleepyHead only provides "basic data" for Resmed machines? It provides every piece of data that ResScan provides for the S9 Elite, AutoSet, and VPAP Auto. And you don't have to remember to check the box for "all available data" on the download.

Now if you are using a Resmed S9 Escape Auto, SleepyHead won't find any usable data, but ResScan will be able to provide some statistical data about the AHI and the pressure levels. But there won't be any leak data in ResScan because the Escape Auto does not record any leak data. Likewise, if you're using an S9 Escape, ResScan can give you the usage data (the only data the Escape records), but SleepyHead won't be able to find any data.
01-10-2014 04:46 PM
Find all posts by this user

Donate to Apnea Board
PaulaO2 Offline
Wiki Editor
Moderators

Machine: S9 Autoset
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: F&P Simplus
Humidifier: H5i
CPAP Pressure: 14-20
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Hypermobility Type; chronic sarcasm

Sex: Undisclosed

Thanks for asking that, Robysue.

I actually find that SleepyHead has more data because I can find it, see it, and understand it better than I can with ResScan. But that's just me.

PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
01-10-2014 05:01 PM
PaulaO2 Offline
Wiki Editor
Moderators

I Installed ResScan 4.3 last night after having obtained Resmed S9 autoset. I used an integrated card reader to personalize the SD card, although I loaded the rescan driver before seeing advise not to. Have yet to check the data Integrity. Tell me however how does sleepyhead stack up against ResScans. Does it provide more data or is easier to use ?

thank you

Your install of ResScan is useless. You are not going to be able to uninstall it, either. There's some wild work around to it but it is very complicated. I suggest you go to the ResScan thread and ask for how to do it.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ersion-4-3

PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
01-10-2014 05:04 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
Apapuser Offline

Preferred Members

Machine: PR Systen One 60 series
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: P10 Airfit/Aloha
Humidifier: system one 60 series heated humidifier with heated tube
CPAP Pressure: Auto 6 - 9
CPAP Software: EncoreBasic

Other Comments:

Sex: Male

(01-10-2014 05:04 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote:  

thank you

Your install of ResScan is useless. You are not going to be able to uninstall it, either. There's some wild work around to it but it is very complicated. I suggest you go to the ResScan thread and ask for how to do it.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ersion-4-3

Hi Paula

Why is that? The software seems to be functioning normally and I have been able to download, view and generate report data

Apapuser
01-10-2014 05:56 PM
PaulaO2 Offline
Wiki Editor
Moderators

Even after installing the drivers??? I thought that ruined the install. Could be things have changed.

PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

01-10-2014 07:35 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
Apapuser Offline

Preferred Members

Machine: PR Systen One 60 series
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: P10 Airfit/Aloha
Humidifier: system one 60 series heated humidifier with heated tube
CPAP Pressure: Auto 6 - 9
CPAP Software: EncoreBasic

Other Comments:

Sex: Male

(01-10-2014 07:35 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote:  Even after installing the drivers??? I thought that ruined the install. Could be things have changed.

My good fortune. Everything appears to work normally

Thanks
Apapuser

Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.
01-10-2014 08:20 PM
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 2 6,119 10-12-2016 11:37 AM
Last Post: DariaVader
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 28 27,465 03-18-2016 07:32 PM
Last Post: palerider
  ResMed data not read ArthurLaurent 4 855 08-11-2015 12:02 AM
Last Post: ArthurLaurent
  [CPAP] Have never read data off card jeffcharloff 5 1,235 07-15-2015 09:53 AM
Last Post: AlanE
Idea If you suffer from Sinus Infections please read this! Ailu 0 812 06-23-2015 07:11 AM
Last Post: Ailu
  Downloading data to SD card of Resmed for nights that SD card not in ResMed machine Robert6 8 4,925 06-19-2015 09:28 AM
Last Post: estgad
Wink How to [can't read data from SD card] Northerner3 15 5,180 05-25-2015 02:50 PM
Last Post: MARSHALL