Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead won't read SD card
RE: Sleepyhead
(01-10-2014, 02:57 PM)wthoms Wrote:
(01-09-2014, 12:00 PM)Apapuser Wrote: Hi

New member Apapuser here.

I Installed ResScan 4.3 last night after having obtained Resmed S9 autoset. I used an integrated card reader to personalize the SD card, although I loaded the rescan driver before seeing advise not to. Have yet to check the data Integrity. Tell me however how does sleepyhead stack up against ResScans. Does it provide more data or is easier to use ?

thank you

It does only provide basic data on SleepyHead. Rescan will give you the whole thing
wthoms,

What the heck do you mean when you say SleepyHead only provides "basic data" for Resmed machines? It provides every piece of data that ResScan provides for the S9 Elite, AutoSet, and VPAP Auto. And you don't have to remember to check the box for "all available data" on the download.

Now if you are using a Resmed S9 Escape Auto, SleepyHead won't find any usable data, but ResScan will be able to provide some statistical data about the AHI and the pressure levels. But there won't be any leak data in ResScan because the Escape Auto does not record any leak data. Likewise, if you're using an S9 Escape, ResScan can give you the usage data (the only data the Escape records), but SleepyHead won't be able to find any data.
Thanks for asking that, Robysue.

I actually find that SleepyHead has more data because I can find it, see it, and understand it better than I can with ResScan. But that's just me.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

I Installed ResScan 4.3 last night after having obtained Resmed S9 autoset. I used an integrated card reader to personalize the SD card, although I loaded the rescan driver before seeing advise not to. Have yet to check the data Integrity. Tell me however how does sleepyhead stack up against ResScans. Does it provide more data or is easier to use ?

thank you

Your install of ResScan is useless. You are not going to be able to uninstall it, either. There's some wild work around to it but it is very complicated. I suggest you go to the ResScan thread and ask for how to do it.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ersion-4-3
PaulaO

(01-10-2014, 05:04 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote:

thank you

Your install of ResScan is useless. You are not going to be able to uninstall it, either. There's some wild work around to it but it is very complicated. I suggest you go to the ResScan thread and ask for how to do it.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ersion-4-3

Hi Paula

Why is that? The software seems to be functioning normally and I have been able to download, view and generate report data

Apapuser

Even after installing the drivers??? I thought that ruined the install. Could be things have changed.
PaulaO

(01-10-2014, 07:35 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Even after installing the drivers??? I thought that ruined the install. Could be things have changed.

My good fortune. Everything appears to work normally

Thanks
Apapuser

Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to read the Snore Graph daz2264 0 285 12-30-2023, 03:42 PM
Last Post: daz2264
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,139 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  1 year sleep results came back. i'm not sure how to read it. Jenn84 1 480 06-26-2023, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  [Diagnosis] need to read OSCAR diagnostic please help Claudia62 8 619 06-07-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Claudia62
  [CPAP] Oscar cannot read ResMed 10 SD Card gsf1 2 539 04-27-2023, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  [Diagnosis] Can anyone read the Apnealink Data? ImNotRobot 0 434 03-23-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: ImNotRobot
  How to read Oscar and other issues Eddie702 6 701 02-16-2023, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.