Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Slept With My Husband Last Night! Data Attached
Slept With My Husband Last Night! Data Attached
No, the title is not just to grab your attention - it is a breakthrough.

Because of my previously untreated apnea causing ridiculous snoring, my husband has been sleeping in a separate bedroom for years.  On vacation, we always had to get a sofa pull out in the room for there to be any hope of him sleeping at all.  Last night, he was back in our bed again.  He said he heard no snores at all, and I had some really good numbers last night too!  Lowest AHI (1.05) that I've had since I started 3 weeks ago and definitely the lowest time in apnea since I started.

I've attached the last few days of OSCAR data.  I'm wondering if it is time for an additional min pressure adjustment or if I should leave it be.  It still seems like I am having a lot of vibratory snores and other events.  I am wondering if I might have this chin collapsing that others have talked about. 
I go back to the pulmonologist in 2 weeks, where I am sure he will tell me that I'm doing just fine.  But I'm an over-achiever... 
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Slept With My Husband Last Night! Data Attached
Can't speak on Vibratory Snores as I don't think the Resmed Airsense 10 records that sort of information... regardless it is always a good feeling knowing you weren't snoring! How you feeling nowadays? Any more alert?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Slept With My Husband Last Night! Data Attached
Yes. More alert and I was having day long headaches and they are gone. I’m very happy with the results so far!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Bilevel user help with settings (oscar attached) opo218 6 138 04-15-2024, 02:56 PM
Last Post: opo218
Question Please help interpret data to improve treatment length during the night GalaxyPast 3 151 04-14-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: GalaxyPast
  First night CPAP + OSCAR data Ostrich 3 242 04-04-2024, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Having fluctuating results 3rd week in. Data attached Jscott321 5 224 04-03-2024, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Jscott321
  Slept fully twice in 3 months since starting CPAP for CSA redking2436 14 851 03-30-2024, 08:09 AM
Last Post: redking2436
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 217 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Journey to cure UARS. OSCAR data attached gzaw 5 1,004 03-19-2024, 03:39 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.