Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My Doctor wants to complement all of you!
My Doctor wants to complement all of you!
I thought I would share this with you all.  

I just got back from my Pulmonologist and took him a screen shot from Oscar. He was very impressed that I am in touch with this board and has seen the work you all do and he said it's impressive. He loves that people can interact and take note of their therapy and get advice so they get the best results. 

I found out that my DME had delivered the wrong machine, with the wrong settings and he was flippin furious that happened. My other thread on this board was about how I could go from one machine (Res Med) to the Dream station and my AHI go up to the 4-5 range from the 0. something or other on my Resmed.  He put me back on a fixed pressure of 7 and will watch my results for 6 weeks and make sure all is good. 

Thought I would share the complement with all of you Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: My Doctor wants to complement all of you!!
It is indeed, an amazing forum.  Agreed
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your feedback.  It's why I keep coming back; the helpful and knowledgeable people who have such good will.  Some of what I learn even sticks now and then!  Too-funny
Post Reply Post Reply

Unlike the stuff that sticks with mesenteria, nothing sticks with me. Guess I’ve got Teflon for brains. Or because the brain scan shows nothing.

Best wishes for success, despite our class clowns.

Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey, is there a forum member out there who could clone your pulmonologist?
Post Reply Post Reply
But seriously if he would like to join the OSCAR team as an advisor that would be tremendously appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
I hate to be picky, but "complement" has an entirely different meaning than "compliment". I believe the doctor complimented the efforts of apnea board members. If he were willing to become a member, his presence could complement the group's expertise.

TheDuke
Post Reply Post Reply
Super!!! I have been looking for a dr who can appreciate the education I've received from this forum. I'm jealous you've found one!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My doctor suggested patience Annecelesye 26 3,712 03-23-2024, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Annecelesye
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 242 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  [split] Doctor won't help improve Vauto settings JohnCondor 7 521 02-19-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Doctor switched my wife over to an ASV machine, it has doubled her AHI MaybeTowelie 18 933 12-21-2023, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Most Informtive Metrics To Send To Doctor BlueSky1958 3 329 12-17-2023, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Equipment] How to send data from older Resmed Airsense 10 to sleep doctor? silverchief2 6 785 12-15-2023, 03:50 PM
Last Post: silverchief2
  Doctor ordered a CPAP sleep study melody 11 898 11-12-2023, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.