Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Slim Line? How do I know
Slim Line? How do I know
How od I know what hose they sent me? It doesnt seem that slim but the mcahine is set to slimline? Is this ruining my therapy??
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Slim Line? How do I know
Post a photo of the hose connected to the machine and we'll tell you which it is. Or look up on any online CPAP supply seller and look at their pictures. A ClimateLine hose has a different connector than a slim-line hose.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I doubt that the selection of which tube you have does much with your therapy, it would do more as how the statistics are recorded. 

I would suggest you supply an OSCAR charts of your most recent nights sleep. 

OSCAR is totally free as is everything on this site. Download from the top of the site. To learn about OSCAR go to wiki also at the top of site and search OSCAR.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Barring the use of a ClimateLine, since its use will automatically override any manual settings, a regular hose is about 22-mm OD and a slimline hose is around 19-mm OD. Since all hose ends are the same size, you will notice a greater difference between the hose diameter and the connectors on a Slimline hose.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Regardless of hose, your therapy was being ruined in the past several threads by large leaks, but in the end of one of those leak conversations it seemed therapy was working better. Your health and therapy benefits seem to have disappeared and it doesn't sound like it's getting back on track. You may need to consider other health issues that need investigated.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lost Red Pressure Graph Line ejbpesca 5 368 11-09-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Airsense 11 flashing Climate Line Connected DaveHirschler 4 1,856 08-28-2023, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Millstone50
  AirSense 11 Climate Line Operation Sleepy Quixote 2 618 06-28-2023, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Sleepy Quixote
  Slim line cpap tubing. silverdr 4 597 06-05-2023, 04:55 AM
Last Post: Kingsway
  Climate line hose question Rice95 0 494 04-28-2023, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Rice95
  [Equipment] Climate Line Hose: Burning Smell? BuckarooBanzai 2 775 05-11-2022, 09:05 AM
Last Post: BuckarooBanzai
Gross [Equipment] Climate Line Tubing and Electric Field Kafka82 2 860 04-21-2022, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Big Guy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.