Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Small CPAP wipes
Small CPAP wipes
I use CPAP wipes to clean my nasal pillow. They come in 62/canister. I only need 1/3 or 1/4 of the wipe. I've been cutting them so the canister lasts 4 months instead of 2 months.

Does anyone know of small CPAP wipes, that come in 150 or 200? It would be nice not to have to cut every morning.

Am I missing something, do people use the wipes to clean things other than the nasal pillow?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Small CPAP wipes
I actually stopped buying them. I just wash my nasal pillow with dawn liquid every morning, rinse, shake out moisture, and let air dry. Much cheaper!
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-29-2016, 09:30 AM)OpalRose Wrote: I actually stopped buying them. I just wash my nasal pillow with dawn liquid every morning, rinse, shake out moisture, and let air dry. Much cheaper!

Also more eco friendly, less waste. Wipes are a convince product only, nothing special about them except the almost extortionist price of the active ingredients.
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
I use Pampers Baby Wipes, $2.37 for dispenser box of 72. No chemicals, just a trace of aloe which I find actually helps the mask cushion surface stay put better.
Post Reply Post Reply
I use a squirt of hand sanitizer and a kleenix. removes the facial oils.

been doing it for years, no adverse affects, ever since I determined, after the first purchase of 'cpap wipes', that most 'cpap products' were just milking desperate people for money.
Post Reply Post Reply
I still use the CPAP wipes - call me lazy, but after cleaning my mask cushions, I clean my face. Helps tremendously with oily skin. There are cheaper variants on the same thing available via Amazon.

Dave

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Small travel bag for ResMed 11 + Laptop? NelsonM 9 2,294 02-08-2024, 10:28 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  CPAP Does Not Control Small Chokes Buitlear 27 1,919 12-03-2023, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Buitlear
Question [CPAP] ResMed A10 small particles in distilled water in humidifier tank GuitarRebel 24 4,949 08-29-2023, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Man, I hate leaks...even small ones David Clark 9 1,073 07-11-2023, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Small tweaks can lead to significant changes. nathanoj 0 447 06-14-2023, 01:13 AM
Last Post: nathanoj
  Dreamwear pillow mask fit. frame too small? jerop 6 760 05-19-2023, 12:34 PM
Last Post: YipeekiOH
  Really need help with a couple of small issues I'm having. Thanks! Hopingforachange 5 589 03-13-2023, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Hopingforachange

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.