Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Smaller Travel Machine
(09-22-2014, 01:09 AM)archangle Wrote: Don't forget you can leave the humidifier at home, with the obvious consequence of no added humidity. Also consider the power brick if there is one.

Don't forget to consider the size of the hose, and mask in terms of the entire package you're carrying. Making the CPAP smaller is less of a percentage when you consider everything.

You probably also need to carry an extension cord and/or power strip for hotels with inconvenient power plug locations.

After my last trip, I found m 15' extension cord wasn't long enough. Just found a 20' at my local the Helpful Place hardware store. Think I will leave both cords in the bag. When we were on our cruise, I had the extension cord taped to the cabin wall and the power supply cord at full extension. Good thing I also have a 10' hose,
Post Reply Post Reply
Full size S9 (which is still pretty small....) just no take along humidification. Oh, take extension cord. Some hotels not have plugs close to head of bed.

OMM
Post Reply Post Reply

Good thing I also have a 10' hose,
[/quote]

You're just bragging now.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New CPAP Travel Machine Comparison sleeplessinnewyawk 4 110 2 hours ago
Last Post: trish6hundred
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 17 12,677 Yesterday, 11:07 AM
Last Post: personal111
  Advice on travel CPAPs JaneAM 12 988 05-14-2017, 08:51 AM
Last Post: lab rat
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 13 530 05-04-2017, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Travel Battery for Respironics REMstar PRO 460P Shonufff 3 182 04-25-2017, 03:09 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Airline travel w/ CPAP machine...? S.L. Ping Beauty 14 1,342 03-06-2017, 06:57 PM
Last Post: PsychoMike
  Recommendation for a cheap travel machine? tedgreen 8 656 01-11-2017, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait