Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SmartStart function
SmartStart function
How do you turn on the SmartStart function on a Resmed Airsense10 Auto?
Thanks in advance for the help!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SmartStart function
(10-19-2015, 10:07 PM)Peteamy Wrote: How do you turn on the SmartStart function on a Resmed Airsense10 Auto?
Thanks in advance for the help!
From the clinical menu and if "Essentials" set to "Plus" (not "On"), SmartStart option appear in "My Option" menu and also detailed information in the Sleep Report. A10 setup and how to get the clinical manual for your CPAP machine:
http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-airsens...setup-info

Welcome

Edit: SmartStart does not work with nasal pillows at pressure 7 or below but should be alright at your pressure 10
Post Reply Post Reply
You ROCK dude!!! Worked perfect!
Post Reply Post Reply
No worries, the invoice in the mail Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Peteamy,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy and hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I had to turn off the SmartStart feature because I think I have Hypo-Ventilation and I think it was registering that as me taking the mask off and then putting it back on, I would look at the details on ResMed's Myair and it was saying that I took the mask off like 4 times and I didn't take it off until the morning.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-19-2015, 10:32 PM)zonk Wrote: No worries, the invoice in the mail Smile

Haha!!!no need, check is in the mail!
(10-20-2015, 01:25 AM)4GadgetMan Wrote: I had to turn off the SmartStart feature because I think I have Hypo-Ventilation and I think it was registering that as me taking the mask off and then putting it back on, I would look at the details on ResMed's Myair and it was saying that I took the mask off like 4 times and I didn't take it off until the morning.

Thanks for the heads up.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Airsense P11 hose-dry function ends with loud burst - normal? jharuni 5 726 10-13-2023, 10:20 AM
Last Post: jharuni
  Dreamstation 1 APAP Function Not Working? gary w 4 529 10-12-2023, 12:37 PM
Last Post: gary w
  Airsense 11: SmartStart is Off, but Airsense keeps turning on by itself kklein 4 3,490 03-09-2023, 08:34 PM
Last Post: kklein
  Reliability of ResMed Mask Fit Function? cmpman1974 10 802 03-03-2023, 01:39 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  CPAP function question - basic stuff... Mandrake 11 1,189 01-10-2023, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Mandrake
Question Please Help : about the MyAir function vicky sung 3 514 01-02-2023, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Did your liver and kidney function improve after being treated on CPAP? theredheadsaid 5 756 09-27-2022, 01:24 PM
Last Post: KeepSmiling

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.