Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Flow Rate Graph
Flow Rate Graph
Read the section on Flow Rate in Oscar but don't recall seeing an explanation for the Duration, AHI, Flow Rate legend above the graph.  May have missed it.  Also, in reading the Flow Rate section, I just became aware of the Events Tab in the Snapshot (below the calendar and above the AHI).  Lots of information there and more if you click on the arrows in the first drop down menu.  If you were unaware of it, like myself, give it a look.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Flow Rate Graph
The legend at the top of the flow rate gives you current values of the selected area. If you zoom in on the flow rate or you use your mouse to select a section then the details on just that section are shown in the legend ie the duration of the section, the total AHI during that time etc...
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Flow Rate Graph
(05-27-2020, 01:36 AM)jaswilliams Wrote: The legend at the top of the flow rate gives you current values of the selected area. If you zoom in on the flow rate or you use your mouse to select a section then the details on just that section are shown in the legend ie the duration of the section, the total AHI during that time etc...

Thanks for the response.  Still confused.  I see when I start with an unhighlighted (unzoomed) events graph how the AHI and Duration figures in the Flow Rate graph are the same as in the Snapshot statistics.  I also see that even when unhighlighted (unzoomed) the flow rate figures changes.  Not sure I understand the meaning but I do get the drift.
What is puzzling is that when zoomed the AHI and Duration figures change to numbers that don't make sense to me.  For instance if my Snapshot AHI and beginning AHI on the flow rate graph are the same...say 4.0... when I move across the flow rate graph the AHI may read 38 (or some other figure) which is way off the AHI and even substantially more than the total events in the events graph.  The Duration numbers also seem to change in a way that does not seem to make sense to the timeline.  So, while I see the numbers changing I don't see how they move in relation to the graph   Huh.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  help... Suspicous Flow Rate and Flow Limitations, bothersome Aerophagia Barefooter64 17 784 Yesterday, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Does Aircurve 10 Vauto record events and flow limits during ramp mode? SingleH 3 68 Yesterday, 09:12 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  [Treatment] Relationship between EPR and Flow Limitations earnerd 11 399 04-18-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: earnerd
  Too much STATIC showing in OSCAR Flow Rate PappaJoe 0 81 04-16-2024, 08:23 AM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  High flow limit, erratic breathing and resp rates jclarke131000 14 304 04-16-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: jclarke131000
  Is This Flow Limitation Cause for Concern? bertchintus 4 280 04-15-2024, 08:27 PM
Last Post: bertchintus
Question Does abnormal breathing trigger an elevated heart rate? Or vice versa. G. Szabo 14 363 04-15-2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.