Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

F&P ICON AUTO+ CM MANUAL OUT OF DATE [updated - see post #7]
F&P ICON AUTO+ CM MANUAL OUT OF DATE [updated - see post #7]
The Manual that I received as the clinician manual is out of date.

It is a ICON AUTO+®

One thing that I'm not too happy about is that they no longer include the SmartStick Studio CD with the machine. Yes there are 4 "lame" songs in the machine... No thanks.

The open procedure is incorrect. I fiddled around with it and found that if you follow the same procedure as in the manual except to change it this way -

While rotating the wheel, turn it until the menu changes and the pointer will jump to 12:00 (nowhere near 360°), and then go back one click and the wrench will appear. This is now the Clinician Menu.

The functions are the same just look at the icons.

My Machine (received it on 2/27/2014) is V3.0. So it looks like there have been a few updates!

Good Luck.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: F&P ICON AUTO+ CM MANUAL OUT OF DATE
(03-01-2014, 12:57 AM)chonorof Wrote: The Manual that I received as the clinician manual is out of date.

It is a ICON AUTO+®

One thing that I'm not too happy about is that they no longer include the SmartStick Studio CD with the machine. Yes there are 4 "lame" songs in the machine... No thanks.

The open procedure is incorrect. I fiddled around with it and found that if you follow the same procedure as in the manual except to change it this way -

While rotating the wheel, turn it until the menu changes and the pointer will jump to 12:00 (nowhere near 360°), and then go back one click and the wrench will appear. This is now the Clinician Menu.

The functions are the same just look at the icons.

My Machine (received it on 2/27/2014) is V3.0. So it looks like there have been a few updates!

Good Luck.

Sleep-well
Hi chonorof, welcome aboard
Not sure what else changed beside the black color
http://www.fphcare.com/sleep-apnea/cpap-.../f-p-icon/

Anyone have the setup manual, please send it to admin so can be added to the list and helping others Coffee
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Post Reply Post Reply
The instructions found here are correct, if I am reading yours right.

Quote:Fisher & Paykel ICON Auto, Premo & Novo: Start from the 12 o'clock position of the Home Screen. Press and hold the button in the middle of the SmartDial, and use your other hand to turn the SmartDial in a clockwise direction until you return to the 12 o'clock postion. Do not release the Smart Dial button while turning. Turn the SmartDial back (counter clockwise) one position while still holding down the button and the settings in the Clinician Menu will appear. You can now release the SmartDial button. NOTE: The Clinician Menu will default back to the Patient Menu after 30 seconds, or if the unit is turned off at the power supply. You can manually exit the Clinician Menu by repeating the instructions to enter the menu.

And of course the manual you requested is incorrect because it is not for the model you have.

Quote:Fisher & Paykel ICON Auto, ICON Premo & ICON Novo (combined manual)

But now we know there is a new model available and can ask and look for that manual. Thank you for letting us know!
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi chonorof,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
My new Icon came 05/20/14 with the updated user manual. If anybody would like a copy, pleaseSmile PM me.
[Image: signature.png]Keep on breathin'
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-21-2014, 10:27 PM)woozie38 Wrote: My new Icon came 05/20/14 with the updated user manual. If anybody would like a copy, pleaseSmile PM me.

What is needed is the Clinician (Provider) Setup Manual or Setup Guide. The user manual doesn't provide instructions for entering the Clinician or Provider Mode in order to change pressures.

We now have a basic Setup Guide (not a full Provider Manual) for the new Icon+ series machines (ICON+ Auto, ICON+ Premo, & ICON+ Novo). It's a one-page PDF that has very basic instructions for getting into and navigating the Provider options.

If you need the Setup Guide for the ICON+ series of machines, please follow the email request directions in Section Three of this page:

http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Our CPAP Setup Manuals Page has now been updated with the basic Setup Guide for this new series of ICON+ machines. See THIS POST for more info.

Again, if anyone has a copy of the full Clinician Manual, please email it to me at apneaboard@gmail.com

Thanks

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: F&P ICON AUTO+ CM MANUAL OUT OF DATE [updated - see post #7]

As far as I'm aware there is no clinicians manual available for Icon+, but there is a providers guide, This is a single page with instruction and diagrams of how to set your min & max pressures etc. If wanted I can scan
it to a jpg image. PM me to let me know.

[Image: signature.png]Keep on breathin'
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: F&P ICON AUTO+ CM MANUAL OUT OF DATE [updated - see post #7]
(05-22-2014, 05:14 PM)woozie38 Wrote: As far as I'm aware there is no clinicians manual available for Icon+, but there is a providers guide, This is a single page with instruction and diagrams of how to set your min & max pressures etc. If wanted I can scan
it to a jpg image. PM me to let me know.

Thanks. We already have the one-page PDF Provider Setup Guide for the ICON+ series of machines, and it's now listed on our Clinician Manuals Page.

If you or anyone else ever locates the full Clinician Manual (multi-page) please send it to me at apneaboard@gmail.com.

Thanks. Coffee

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] First Post - Can't stay asleep with CPAP DKane 7 115 Yesterday, 12:48 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 1,364 625,822 03-24-2024, 07:19 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question [Diagnosis] First post-CPAP visit to Sleep Doc - What to talk about? FlyAU98 6 186 03-23-2024, 09:08 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  r4robin - Therapy Thread (Help with BiLevel settings-post #5) r4robin 42 1,818 03-11-2024, 01:26 PM
Last Post: bertchintus
  First Post - Help with Settings Ideas jrudicel 3 168 03-10-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jrudicel
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,172 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Thumbsup NEW MEMBER INFO: GET YOUR OWN [secret] CPAP SETUP MANUAL SuperSleeper 1 1,937 02-17-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.