Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Has anyone bought a cpap online overseas?
RE: Has anyone bought a cpap online overseas?
Hi Angelika

I recently purchased from Supplier #10 and highly recommend them. I didn't require a prescription either. Recieved order here in Canberra in 3 days.

Supplier #2 also ships to Australia and others have recommended them too.
I'm not a Doctor but a fan of The Doctor. any views,comments etc are my own

Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome Angelika Smile

I'm another happy customer of Supplier #10.

With the P10 mask I had a sore nose too to begin with. I went up a pillow size to a medium & started using the lansinoh & haven't looked back Big Grin

Good luck

Edited to add: I bought the P10 for her with all the pillow sizes on my first order, it was a little extra (about $15 from memory) but worth it for me. Then when I settled on the right size I ordered a spare mask and extra cushions just in the size I needed.
Post Reply Post Reply
I also bought from Supplier # 10 and have it shipped to Thailand via FedEx. Took only 5 days to arrive here. Unfortunately, the importing regulation of medical devices here requires (Thai) FDA license, which is really troublesome.

And if you searched hard enough, you'll get another 10% discount!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi
I have made purchases from #2, 10 and 14, absolutely no problems and all three were very helpful.
The costs of buying from the US are so much less than purchasing in Singapore or Australia that it really is a 'no brainer'.
I bought 2 Airsense 10 Auto for roughly the price of one here.
The reason for two is that I wanted a backup as the thought of trying to sleep with out CPAP was just not acceptable.
One piece of advice would be to get an order together that includes replacement parts, and maybe a couple of different masks after doing your research. That way you wont get two or three extra shipping charges when you realise you need other items, so plan catefully.

Good luck and enjoy the benefits of this exclusive club of enlightened people who use CPAP/APAP to enhance their quality of life.
Failure is NOT an option.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Just bought a second hand bilevel, hoping for some help with titration? JohnnyLarueBathrobe 8 247 03-01-2024, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Anyone interested in starting an online self-help video chat for people with SA/UARS? JamesD0079 0 333 10-26-2023, 09:56 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Buying CPAP supplies online: who do you prefer? Hmm888 1 802 09-06-2023, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  best canadian online cpap stores? is cpap outlet legit ? michelbeaini 1 1,149 07-03-2023, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Online sleep physicians who use OSCAR ? stevelk9999 19 1,703 06-13-2023, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Buying ASV online without a prescription books456 19 1,946 05-31-2023, 09:58 PM
Last Post: DevinJones
  New to CPAP - and I bought a NIB machine in the secondary market SaveItTilLater 23 1,791 03-17-2023, 02:50 PM
Last Post: SaveItTilLater

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.