Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Snoring and Chasing Pressure
Congratulations on your good sleep and job well done with getting off of the Effexor. Hang in there you are making progress.

"....respiration,—a troublesome practice, but one which custom has rendered necessary to our easy existence...." Oliver Twist, Charles Dickens- 1837

I use FlashPAP to load data from a FlashAir III wifi sd card in my machine to my computer and display it with SleepyHead .
robysue's Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
I hope you are being careful getting off the effexor and are following your doctor's advice. Going off antidepressants too fast can really do you in. Back in the 1990's I was in the local psychiatric unit for two weeks after starting to get suicidal thoughts because I stopped Paxil too fast. Man, that was some bad trip. A few years later I tapered off properly and had no problems. So I do hope you are being careful.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

I am neither a Doctor, nor any other kind of medical professional.

Actually you know, it is what it isn't.
Yes, I am doing this slowly and under a doctor's supervision. I have come off them before, but this one is something else! Unfortunately it was also the best at treating my symptoms. I wish I knew if it was what fragmented my sleep so much or not. A study size of one makes it hard to isolate cause and effect.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which disturbs sleep most? High Pressure or Changing Pressure Rcgop 7 1,679 11-10-2016, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Sleep2Snore
  snoring has increased what is wrong? irenek2013 7 505 08-15-2016, 11:10 PM
Last Post: irenek2013
  Did you stop snoring? imanonymous 16 951 08-14-2016, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Apneaway
  Lower max pressure affecting pressure increases Rcgop 9 819 07-17-2016, 07:03 PM
Last Post: green wings
  [Health] Nasal snoring/apnea, please help! snooze 8 611 06-29-2016, 05:32 PM
Last Post: BadGoodDeb
Ohmy New here, leaks, snoring with CPAP on ravenbrk 4 612 06-21-2016, 08:08 PM
Last Post: ravenbrk
  I pressure/E pressure - cause/cure - on CAs Rcgop 1 576 06-17-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: richb