Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

So Happy!!
RE: So Happy!!
last night was great!! I'm not touching anything unless SERIOUS problems arise. Dreamwear full face mask works great for me so no more experimenting with masks for a long time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Terrific!
Post Reply Post Reply
A little off topic...

Is it okay if my general response to almost every new post on the Facebook sleep apnea group is to come here and also download OSCAR? ?   Laugh-a-lot

I find it so much easier to use this forum, the interactions are more streamlined and the search function works  wonders
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, the purpose of the Apnea Board and the Oscar software is to help people.
Post Reply Post Reply
a couple nights of decent sleep. holidays have me moving around different households. I'm so glad these machines are so portable and easy to use. 

My one question would be, at what point should I worry about flow limitations and what's the best way to address the issue??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
If you are sleeping soundly at night and feeling rested during the day, I wouldn’t worry about the FLs. Is there anything about your subjective experience that leads you to think things could be better?
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm now able to wake up in the morning without much hassle, my sleep has definitely improved, but I still don't feel fully rested after a full nights rest. I still toss and turn during the night and remember multiple awakenings.

It probably has more to do with my testosterone issues, sleep hygiene, shoulder pain, and back pain then it has to do with flow limitations. My sinuses are pretty stuffy everyday too, which I think is the source of my sleep disordered breathing (sinuses and upper airway, not so much sleep apnea).

I guess I've got to be more patient while waiting to feel better.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Thanksgiving. Big Guy 9 579 11-25-2023, 07:16 AM
Last Post: FLcracker
  Happy Anniversary...well...almost. David Clark 1 433 12-28-2022, 10:11 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Happy Thanksgiving! Big Guy 9 790 11-24-2022, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Homerec130
  Happy to Share This :) Abletree 3 677 04-26-2022, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  DME Venting (And Potential Happy Ending?) The Latinist 4 810 11-10-2021, 07:38 PM
Last Post: clownbell
  Happy new year from France Camera Obscura 4 735 01-01-2021, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
Thumbsup New on board, happy to be there gromo 1 730 12-23-2020, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.