Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

So, I got my first SH report
So, I got my first SH report
...sez my AHI was HORRIBLE.

How do I post the report here for y'all to view? .csv?
Huh
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: So, I got my first Sleepyhead report
Follow the tutorials in my signature line. This will show you how to organize the graphs and the layout. Use imgur to upload a screenshot here.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Great! Thanks for the help!

Here are the links to my report:

http://imgur.com/Zwj5WHF

http://imgur.com/Zwj5WHF

Fix me, people! Big Grin

The mask leaks are most likely from when I hsd to insert a finger into the mask to scratch my nose... Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
With the proliferation of both CA's and Hypopneas, what did your sleep test report?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
oops! Had another screenshot and missed the link:

http://imgur.com/2XBEQcK
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-15-2017, 11:31 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: With the proliferation of both CA's and Hypopneas, what did your sleep test report?

What sleep test? The one they did initially?

Here's what I initially got from the doctor:

http://imgur.com/9ApMhd9

http://imgur.com/U5bqtUc

http://imgur.com/N4KrqWE
Post Reply Post Reply
Your stats page looks a bit like mine in one respect: The hypopneas go way up when EPR is turned off. OTOH, your centrals also went up, which doesn't happen for me.

This suggest to me that you may do better with some EPR, and a lower max pressure. This may require some fiddling. If you think of EPR as creating a bi-level machine, earlier you had minEPAP at 6 and maxIPAP at 9. With your current setting you have minEPAP and maxIPAP both at 9. I'm suggesting that you change your pressures so that maxIPAP gets reduced - to reduce the CA, and your minEPAP doesn't go below 6, to keep OA down. Make changes slowly, to allow your body to get used to the changes.

Also consider other people's advice; some of them know a lot more than I do.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-15-2017, 11:48 AM)pholynyk Wrote: Your stats page looks a bit like mine in one respect: The hypopneas go way up when EPR is turned off. OTOH, your centrals also went up, which doesn't happen for me.

This suggest to me that you may do better with some EPR, and a lower max pressure. This may require some fiddling. If you think of EPR as creating a bi-level machine, earlier you had minEPAP at 6 and maxIPAP at 9. With your current setting you have minEPAP and maxIPAP both at 9. I'm suggesting that you change your pressures so that maxIPAP gets reduced - to reduce the CA, and your minEPAP doesn't go below 6, to keep OA down. Make changes slowly, to allow your body to get used to the changes.

Don't really know how to do that. Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-15-2017, 12:06 PM)Crustycabs Wrote: Don't really know how to do that. Sad
(06-15-2017, 11:48 AM)pholynyk Wrote: Your stats page looks a bit like mine in one respect: The hypopneas go way up when EPR is turned off. OTOH, your centrals also went up, which doesn't happen for me.

Press the home button and power button at the same time and hold.  That will take you into the Clinical settings.  You can then make the changes from there.
Post Reply Post Reply
I would turn EPR back on at either 2 or 3, and slowly reduce your CPAP pressure by .2 cmH2O - and watch low your CAs, OAs, and HI changes.

Looking at your Prescription Changes, your best AHI was when you had EPR = 3 and your max pressure was 7. I would work back towards that.

I'm in for surgery tomorrow, so you'll have to listen to others now.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 171 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 208 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 176 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,452 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 479 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Diagnosis] My first report here Frankiboy 20 1,398 11-08-2023, 02:39 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
  Meaning of information on "Sleep Report" Resmed Aircurve Auto fredhaddock 3 482 11-05-2023, 10:39 AM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.