Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

So how can I fix this??
So how can I fix this??
New news: I am now on a new Dreamstation ASV machine.

Love it, much better system.

Downloaded latest version of OSCAR and on my older Phillips SystemOne ASV 950 machine a window popped up saying: it was getting ODD readings and to please contact the creators and I was then told to send a zipped copy of my SD Card, which I did and I have not received any updates, in the mean time I switched to a newer Dreamsation ASV machine.

SO although OSCAR has updated the image to a Dreamstation, from the older system one image, and reports great on the reports from the new Dreamstation, I STILL get those pop up windows about the problem with my old 950 system twice each report.

Any way I can get rid of these now totally unneeded pop ups??

Rich
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: So how can I fix this??
Aha, I think it's because your variant of the 950P is one that's untested. OSCAR is smart enough to warn you only the first time it sees any particular oddity within the data, but I don't think I used the same logic for untested machines.

You can disable this warning in Preferences > Import, uncheck the "Warn when importing data from an untested machine."

Alternatively, you could start using a new SD card for your new machine, rather than continuing to store data from your 950P and 960P and now 900X on the same card. That will also import a good deal faster. Then OSCAR won't be trying to scan all of your 950P files and warning you about them.

p.s. Yes, the DreamStation is a big improvement: no beep every time you turn it on, and no bright blue-white light reflecting off the ceiling!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: So how can I fix this??
Great, will do all your suggestions.

Rich
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.