Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SoClean 2 for Resmed AirSense 10 Auto
(03-25-2017, 06:41 PM)Orionsnet Wrote: Either way, I'm ebay'ing this SoClean 2 haha.

So you bought this without checking it out and were fortunate to get a full refund from Amazon so your out nothing. Now your going to take advantage of someone on Ebay who doesn't know  any better and sell a machine you know is a piece of Crap. SadYou said it's pretty lame that the company can sell the machine. What does that make you?   The term hypocrite comes to mind. I know that may seem harsh but think about it. It should go straight to the trash. Huh

Post Reply Post Reply
I actually did read a lot of the reviews before buying and the good outweighed the bad by so far that I thoughtt here must be something legit about it.
Good point though. I hadn't put it on Ebay, it was more of a bad joke than anything.
I did try posting my review of it on Amazon though and they declined my review twice, even though the 2nd revision was toned down a lot.
Guess they want the good popular opinion on it to stay the majority. Makes me wonder how many other people tried putting bad reviews on the  product, but were declined. I read the terms of posting reviews and nothing I said violated them... Can't say I didn't try.
Post Reply Post Reply
After posting I realized you may have been joking. I'm glad that's the case.

Post Reply Post Reply

No worries. That's why I'm in the computing business instead of comedy Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
WhT reason did they give?
What did you say?
Post Reply Post Reply
Wow. I've not heard of Amazon declining reviews. Those are the most "real" reviews I can find on things.

Too bad. :-/

But I'm glad to hear you got your money back.
Post Reply Post Reply

They gave no reason for the declines and this is the 1st time ive encountered that because I've pisted lots of reviews in my time. The response was just an automated email with a link to their review guidelines and terms of service.

However, 3rd time is a charm I suppose because I revised it one last time an looks like it went through!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed Airsense 10 Using Full Water Tank Every Night Nsquared1 23 1,682 12-06-2017, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Sleep2Snore
  ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset - Loud! Jamizer 23 791 11-28-2017, 06:49 PM
Last Post: GordNWT
  switching to Resmed Airsense interpretation appreciated car54 10 327 11-20-2017, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] skin irritation [SoClean to blame?] FatherCarrozza 20 581 11-20-2017, 08:07 PM
Last Post: hegel
  resmed airsense 10 wifi kerm007 13 721 11-07-2017, 10:37 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  [CPAP] Resmed Airsense 10 makes breathing noise LSU101 8 627 11-06-2017, 09:47 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  ResMed AirSense 10 Questions About Pressure DreamingOfSleeping 2 318 10-30-2017, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider