Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SoClean & other CPAP cleaning machines
RE: SoClean 2 for Resmed AirSense 10 Auto
I actually did read a lot of the reviews before buying and the good outweighed the bad by so far that I thoughtt here must be something legit about it.
Good point though. I hadn't put it on Ebay, it was more of a bad joke than anything.
I did try posting my review of it on Amazon though and they declined my review twice, even though the 2nd revision was toned down a lot.
Guess they want the good popular opinion on it to stay the majority. Makes me wonder how many other people tried putting bad reviews on the  product, but were declined. I read the terms of posting reviews and nothing I said violated them... Can't say I didn't try.
Post Reply Post Reply
After posting I realized you may have been joking. I'm glad that's the case.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
No worries. That's why I'm in the computing business instead of comedy Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
WhT reason did they give?
What did you say?
Post Reply Post Reply
Wow. I've not heard of Amazon declining reviews. Those are the most "real" reviews I can find on things.

Too bad. :-/

But I'm glad to hear you got your money back.
Post Reply Post Reply
They gave no reason for the declines and this is the 1st time ive encountered that because I've pisted lots of reviews in my time. The response was just an automated email with a link to their review guidelines and terms of service.

However, 3rd time is a charm I suppose because I revised it one last time an looks like it went through!
Post Reply Post Reply
SoClean
I couldn't find a review, so what does everyone think of the SoClean CPAP mask cleaner? Is it worth it, or just a big waste of money?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SoClean
Here is a rather large thread about the SoClean:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ht=soclean

You will find many other threads if you use the search function at the top of the page. Under "Search by Keyword" enter "soclean" .
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SoClean
To fully do what it claims you shoud clean the unit first.  If the concept of it makes you feel better go for it.  
But read the thread.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: So clean
I bought one and I am glad I did. 

Previously I would unsnap and clean my gel comfort cushion and silicone cover everyday (easy to do) but when it came to removing and cleaning my humidifier, that would be, maybe, every other month and my hose maybe once a year.  And trying to get in every nick and corner of that humidifier reservoir was impossible unless you wanted to pull out the Q-Tips. 

Of course I can't measure bacteria, but I have not had a sniffle since I bought it and that gives me a higher peace-of-mind.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  csa machines cexer 1 73 03-20-2024, 01:43 PM
Last Post: cexer
  cleaning CPAP tube sleepingbetterinFl 6 221 03-14-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: apnea505
  [Equipment] ResMed Airtouch F20 Cushion cleaning with drool problems. Funkmonkey 2 169 03-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Funkmonkey
Money cleaning thread? TinyBubbles 19 7,790 02-27-2024, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Frankiboy
  One-Piece Water Chamber Cleaning Davebr60 0 182 02-26-2024, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Davebr60
  Cleaning CPAP & AirTouch F20 Mask PoutinePrincess 2 343 02-10-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Returning defective machines to Philips Respironics big_dave 5 672 02-04-2024, 02:15 PM
Last Post: big_dave

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.