Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Software
Software
Hello....I'm a new APAP user. I've had my ResMed 10 AirSense AutoSet for about a week now. I'm currently using ResMeds MyAir to see my sleep progress. I view this through their website. I see a lot of people here use SleepyHead. MyAir just gives me numbers but not a detailed report like what kind of episodes are happening. I use my IPad to view MyAir. Is there a web version of SleepyHead and will it work via cellular data wirelessly like MyAir does? I like the convenience of my data being uploaded wirelessly and not having to worry with a SD card.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Software
(08-02-2015, 04:23 PM)Seokieguy Wrote: Hello....I'm a new APAP user. I've had my ResMed 10 AirSense AutoSet for about a week now. I'm currently using ResMeds MyAir to see my sleep progress. I view this through their website. I see a lot of people here use SleepyHead. MyAir just gives me numbers but not a detailed report like what kind of episodes are happening. I use my IPad to view MyAir. Is there a web version of SleepyHead and will it work via cellular data wirelessly like MyAir does? I like the convenience of my data being uploaded wirelessly and not having to worry with a SD card.

Sleepyhead will give you a ton more data, but you do need to give it the data from your card.

Some people have tried some sort of wireless sd card, but I don't know anything about it.

It's not a big deal. Pop the card out, import it into SH and pop the card back into your machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've found that if CPAP is working well for me, I will go weeks at a time without checking my data. I check it more often if I think something needs adjustment. Popping out the SD card isn't that big a deal.
Post Reply Post Reply
I did not get a SD card with my machine that I'm aware of. My DME company does everything wirelessly. What kind of card do I buy and where? I'm an Apple guy and we don't use SD cards...lol
Post Reply Post Reply
Most SD cards will work. The machine will never fill up a 4GB card, which is the smallest size still available. Just make sure it's not an SDXC card or a micro-SD card (SDHC is OK). You can get one from any place that sells computers or cameras.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-02-2015, 05:16 PM)big_dave Wrote: Most SD cards will work. The machine will never fill up a 4GB card, which is the smallest size still available. Just make sure it's not an SDXC card or a micro-SD card (SDHC is OK). You can get one from any place that sells computers or cameras.

Actually I found a micro SD will work just fine in an adaptor, which usually comes with the card.

If you don't want to pop the card out just get a Wifi capable SD card and use the Sleepmaster software to transfer it. There's a couple of threads for this - the creator keeps updating the software to make it easier and easier to set up.

Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
(08-02-2015, 04:59 PM)Seokieguy Wrote: I did not get a SD card with my machine that I'm aware of. My DME company does everything wirelessly. What kind of card do I buy and where? I'm an Apple guy and we don't use SD cards...lol

If you didn't the supplier owes you one free. Most any SD card will work, but Resmed posts warnings on there site against using any card but their own, and it's possible that if they find another SD card in the slot they might refuse to repair under warranty. It hasn't stopped me, but you should be aware of the warning.

To find the slot just pop open the little door on the left side of the machine - the one at the front top as you face the machine. There are three little doors on that side, one for the filter, one for an SD card, and one that I don't know but presume it's for their expensive oxymeter.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks! I didn't check to see if there was a card in the machine. I'll take a look. Being new to all this I am just trying to figure everything out.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Seokieguy!

:Welcome:

Looks like you are well on the way to getting your machine tuned up.

Hang in there!

Sleep-well
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
Supplier #2 (link to supplier's list at top of every page) has a 1GB SD card for sale under their Accessories. Kinda pricey maybe @ $14.

Since you have the Resmed, you have to check the data on the card every 7 days. Unless they changed that for the A10s.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,121 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 381 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 340 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 585 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,076 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit
  Lumis 100 and correct software for reading a sleep data?? doognibor 3 641 08-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Dire
  AirSense 11 water / humidity / software incident rpierce 5 1,193 07-31-2023, 08:53 PM
Last Post: rpierce

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.