Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Software Download Help
Software Download Help
So I downloaded the software and on accident hit the wrong language when downloading, now it will not let me re download the software in English..... What do I do?  I tried to un install the software three times and rebooted my computer.  No luck it keeps coming up in Chinese. IDK I am bummed tho
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Software Download Help
First question would be what software are we talking about?
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
right that would be helpful the sleepy head software
Post Reply Post Reply
In the top-line menu (File, View, Data, Help) (in English of course) select the fourth item (Help), then select the fourth item down (Change Language). You will get a Warning pop-up, just select the rightmost box (yes), then a new window should open up with a list of languages - select (the?) one you recognize, or want to use. Then click on the box with the arrow down at the bottom. This will send you back to picking your profile, and you should be away to the races.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 60 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 327 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 182 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 586 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 471 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 960 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,151 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.