Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

context menu color
context menu color
I have been trying to use sleepyhead but cant really read the right click menu is there a way to make it so the writing is more visible?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: context menu color
I looked through the XML and there isn't a color option for the context menu. It appears to be based on your computer's colors. When I switched to another theme the colors of the font on the context menu changed. Including one with white letters on a bright background. How awful that was to read. If you are using Windows, maybe try a different theme. You used to be able to completely customize the various colors of Windows but they appear to have taken that snap-in out.

There is a menu option in File > Preferences > Appearance tab that affects the font on the context menu and it is the Application setting under Fonts (Application wide settings). This affects everything in SleepyHead and you can only change the font, size and whether to make it bold and italic. Unfortunately not the color.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
thanks for the help i changed my windows theme now can read it just fine
Post Reply Post Reply
Good deal. Smile
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar on Mac - background color for Statistics report KSMatthew 10 830 11-11-2021, 05:22 PM
Last Post: KSMatthew
  OSCAR -- Color problems HiTechHiTouch 3 629 02-25-2021, 07:31 AM
Last Post: SevereApnea
  Feature Request - View menu toggle for Daily Pie Chart display SaldusMiegas 3 815 12-08-2019, 01:05 PM
Last Post: SaldusMiegas
  OSCAR color settings? Cattaur 6 1,323 09-15-2019, 10:40 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  OSCAR Color scheme on Mac OS matsarge 3 830 06-08-2019, 09:15 AM
Last Post: matsarge
  OSCAR - Maximize Toogle option, lost menu options [resolved in OSCAR v1.0.1] Perchas 7 1,856 05-03-2019, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Perchas
  Oscar questions (color preferences & oximeter data) [answered, see post #2] REMless 2 960 04-28-2019, 12:53 PM
Last Post: REMless

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.