Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Software Recommendations Please.
Software Recommendations Please.
Greetings Everyone: I am new to this board, I have been using AutoCpap for about 7 years since 2007 first machine was Puritan Bennett 420 E GoodNight it only lasted 2 years 2007-2009 in 2009 I got a Respironics RemStar M series with A-Flex, and Heated Humidifier it still is working but, I will store it as a backup unit, Yesterday 11/3/14 Dr gave me prescription for new machine, I choose the ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset, I ordered online, machine will be here sometime this week, I need some recommendation for software, I really don't want to use the Cloud storage or the Cellular built in to transmit my data online, I prefer to be more in control of my data and where it being kept.
What options are available for PC downloadable software to install on my local computer to read the data card in the machine ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet.
P.S. Thanks for your help.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Software Recommendations Please.
Hi Rodney and welcome
Cloud and my Air reports just basic data stuff, detailed data only available on the SD card

Cellular data transfer can be turned off,. All explained in the clinical manual, available via email, scroll down the section three and then a bit further to "how to ask for a manual via email"
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

ResScan 5.1 support AitSense 10 http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

Latest version of SleepyHead support AiiSense 10, the link is at the top of the page

Edit: ResScan windows only, SleepyHead windows and Mac
Post Reply Post Reply
I suggest you use both of them for a while then decide which one you like best. I used them both for about 2 or 3 months then kept the SleepyHead. I like the simplicity of it. It is made for me, not the DME or whoever.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Rodney,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with your new machine; hang in there for more responses to your post..
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pulse oximeter recommendations? p123 15 1,222 03-26-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  battery backup recommendations as10/as11 eok361 53 4,335 03-21-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 521 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth
  Recommendations to optimize settings roost 8 625 03-06-2024, 04:51 PM
Last Post: roost
  Any change recommendations to machine? NativTxn 2 319 02-17-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: NativTxn
  Replace mask: recommendations too often? BlueSky1958 1 246 01-28-2024, 10:22 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,125 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.