Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Software for Apex XT auto
Software for Apex XT auto
Our local dealer told me this software (that prints reports to
show the analysis of the patient while using the Apex Auto
XT model) used to be available online but manufacturer
has taken it offline : I reckon this is to make people buy
from the local dealers as our local dealer is selling is at
more than 3 times of the price sold in Amazon.

Saw somewhere that this board has made this software
available.  Can some share how/where to get this 
software & manual on how to install/use it.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Software for Apex XT auto
G'day SunHu. I'm pretty sure you can get the Apex software from our private links forum: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links
Post Reply Post Reply
There are many links in the page above; can point me to a
specific link or which keyword to search to get it?
Post Reply Post Reply
The page you want is at http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...1-Software

You will need to be signed in to your ApneaBoard account to read it.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-10-2019, 01:20 AM)SunHu Wrote: Our local dealer told me this software (that prints reports to
show the analysis of the patient while using the Apex Auto
XT model) used to be available online but manufacturer
has taken it offline : I reckon this is to make people buy
from the local dealers as our local dealer is selling is at
more than 3 times of the price sold in Amazon.

Saw somewhere that this board has made this software
available.  Can some share how/where to get this 
software & manual on how to install/use it.

Hi Sunhu,

The local dealer seems to be misinformed. The Apex compliance software is still available online at Apex USA website. 
Apex USA download

EDIT: The one at Apex USA appears to be also an updated version (3.4.3) than the one we have here at the Apnea Board which is Ver. 3.4.1.
hearsay73
Hosehead padawan 
Repaying my sleep debt, 1 night at a time...
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-11-2019, 09:15 PM)hearsay73 Wrote: EDIT: The one at Apex USA appears to be also an updated version (3.4.3) than the one we have here at the Apnea Board which is Ver. 3.4.1.

Version 3.4.3 (hosted publicly on Apex's public website) is not the full Clinician Version of Apex Easy Compliance - it's the patient-only version, which has several features disabled.  That patient-only version is named "Easy Compliance - Lite" (meaning patient use only).  You can still download & use it, but don't expect it do what the full version does.

The one described in the Software Support Forum (HERE) is the fully functional clinician version (version 3.4.1) and does not have the "Lite" designation.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(08-11-2019, 11:11 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(08-11-2019, 09:15 PM)hearsay73 Wrote: EDIT: The one at Apex USA appears to be also an updated version (3.4.3) than the one we have here at the Apnea Board which is Ver. 3.4.1.

Version 3.4.3 (hosted publicly on Apex's public website) is not the full Clinician Version of Apex Easy Compliance - it's the patient-only version, which has several features disabled.  That patient-only version is named "Easy Compliance - Lite" (meaning patient use only).  You can still download & use it, but don't expect it do what the full version does.

The one described in the Software Support Forum (HERE) is the fully functional clinician version (version 3.4.1) and does not have the "Lite" designation.

Coffee
Oops!  Big Grin  Thanks for that clarification Supersleeper!

Mea Culpa     Coffee
hearsay73
Hosehead padawan 
Repaying my sleep debt, 1 night at a time...
Post Reply Post Reply
Excellent; thanks for pointing me to the full clinician version.

Btw, I saw [Commercial Link Removed] selling it in the SD card: can I just
use any empty SD card, load the software into SD & connect
up using a USB cable (the small USB end goes to Apex XT
& the standard bigger USB end goes to my Windows 7 PC)?

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-12-2019, 11:51 AM)SunHu Wrote: Excellent; thanks for pointing me to the full clinician version.

Btw, I saw [Commercial Link Removed] selling it in the SD card: can I just
use any empty SD card, load the software into SD & connect
up using a USB cable (the small USB end goes to Apex XT
& the standard bigger USB end goes to my Windows 7 PC)?

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----

You can skip the SD card and use the USB cable direct between the APEX XT Auto and your windows PC. It's been a while since I used it, but find it much easier. The software doesn't load into the SD card. Rather the CPAP formats the SD to ready it for data recording. However, the information is also stored in the CPAP. 

Have you bought the APEX XT Auto?
lots-o-coffee
The doctor says coffee does not affect my tinnitus and it's got lots of antioxidants....however, the after dinner drinks are a different matter altogether. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 427 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 618 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,006 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,186 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,100 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 684 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.