Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Software for BMC RESmart G II APAP? OSCAR / SH?
Software for BMC RESmart G II APAP? OSCAR / SH?
Hi Folks,

Does anyone have or know of a recent version of software that will allow me to read data from the SD card on my machine (as above)?

I looked up SleepHeady (also OSCAR), doesn't look like BMC machines are supported. Not mine anyway. I have found on this forum some very old RESmart software, which kind-of works but doesn't appear to allow a one-day / time-series view (you can view e.g. AHI tabulated over seven days, but not events per hour for one night). It also has that "look" of old software so I have a hunch the download is at least five years old.

It appears I cannot get from the manufacturer since I am a patient not a practitioner.. aargh.. I'm new to this but it's not clear to me why the world would think I should not be entitled to look at my own data! I guess I'm preaching to the choir here, this must have been the motivation behind SleepyHead in the first place I guess.

Anyhow. If anyone can help me with suitable software - would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alastair
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Software for BMC RESmart G II APAP? OSCAR / SleepyHead?
I also have a RESmart and wonder if there is a way to download the data to a tool like OSCAR, but am in the market for a new machine because my RESmart Auto (which I found at a bargain basement price) seems to have a lot of design defects and I feel like I am sleepy during the day a lot. So it's probably not working well for me.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-23-2019, 07:00 AM)macleodal Wrote: I have found on this forum some very old RESmart software, which kind-of works but doesn't appear to allow a one-day / time-series view (you can view e.g. AHI tabulated over seven days, but not events per hour for one night). It also has that "look" of old software so I have a hunch the download is at least five years old.

Not sure if you're aware or not, but since your original post, we've uploaded a newer version of the RESmart software (version 3.6.1.0000).

For more info, go here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ndows-Only
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-30-2019, 12:14 PM)sleepizen Wrote: I also have a RESmart and wonder if there is a way to download the data to a tool like OSCAR, but am in the market for a new machine because my RESmart Auto (which I found at a bargain basement price) seems to have a lot of design defects and I feel like I am sleepy during the day a lot. So it's probably not working well for me.

When I had my old Resmart it kept my pressure around 8-9 cm. My sleep doctor told me he had no patient my size (38 bmi) on less then 10 cm . Did a overnight test and it was 14cm to control may apnea. Set machine to 14 fixed and all good. Resmart machine died for a second time and out of warranty so got a Resmed 10 auto all good now.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-30-2019, 06:29 PM)dwd1249 Wrote:
(07-30-2019, 12:14 PM)sleepizen Wrote: I also have a RESmart and wonder if there is a way to download the data to a tool like OSCAR, but am in the market for a new machine because my RESmart Auto (which I found at a bargain basement price) seems to have a lot of design defects and I feel like I am sleepy during the day a lot. So it's probably not working well for me.

When I had my old Resmart it kept my pressure around 8-9 cm. My sleep doctor told me he had no patient my size (38 bmi) on less then 10 cm . Did a overnight test and it was 14cm to control may apnea. Set machine to 14 fixed and all good. Resmart machine died for a second time and out of warranty so got a Resmed 10 auto all good now.

Thank you for that info dwd1249 I am also kind of heavy, so might give 14cm that a try to hold me over until I can get a better machine. Right now I have it set to 11, and my original prescription from 2013 sleep study was 10.  That is clearly not working for me though.

I am not sure if my AirTouch F20 mask will handle that amount of pressure (14), though. I already have trouble with getting woken up by leakage, and have to wear the straps uncomfortably tight.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 636 7 hours ago
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 91 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 436 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,011 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,206 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,108 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 688 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.