Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Software for Bipap Machine
Software for Bipap Machine
Hello   Smile

I am looking for software to analyze/view data from BiPAP Machine. The machine I have is Oxymed BiPAP Machine, model P1.
It's my first post here, so please excuse me if I say anything inappropriate.

Someone in my family had COPD flair. The doctor adviced a BiPAP machine at home to wash out excess c02.
It was kinda urgent and as fate would have it, I fell for their YouTube campaign at that time. 

The machine came with a sealed new SanDisk pen drive with no support software in it. 
I tried reaching out to OxyMed support for the software. I got only more waiting and no support. 
The machine has an option to write data into the pen drive. I see two folders named "HEALDATA" and "P-SERIES". 
These folders have files with date as file names and no extensions. 

So I did some digging, and it turns out the machine is made in China by a company - Micomme Medical Technology Development Co. 
Machines with similar designs are sold in UK and Australia under different names. I guess, these are all made by the same company in China and are imported under different labels in different countries.   
So, Oxymed, Sepray, Micomme and HealthGear are such labels. 

I stumbled upon a healthgear guide on cpapsales (can't attach link as I'm new). There they use something called "HealthGear v2.08.exe" to view data from "HEALDATA" folder. 
I am aware CPAP and BiPAP are two different things. I guess the same software should also work for our BiPAP machine.  Thinking-about
It would be great if someone with that software could help. Albeit it's selfish to think like that. It's very frustrating.
I hope something just works out.  

With all this info if someone can suggest me something, I'll appreciate it. Anything is helpful. 

Thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Software for Bipap Machine
This is the first time I have heard of this machine. It is not supported by OSCAR software, and as far as I know we do not have any software in our files for members.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Software for Bipap Machine
Thank you for the reply. 

I can share those output files here. Perhaps someone can look at them and if they make sense to them. 
OSCAR can support it in the future?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software for a Contec CMS 50E pulse oximeter dschalk 7 1,516 05-12-2024, 04:18 PM
Last Post: dschalk
  Sefam sbox software RKTatschner 2 249 04-26-2024, 02:02 AM
Last Post: RKTatschner
  Nerwbie -- what CPAP/software combo? cprstn54 1 231 04-23-2024, 03:12 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 1,084 03-28-2024, 08:04 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 265 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 1,094 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,288 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.