Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Software for DreamStation
Software for DreamStation
What software is available for the Philips Respironics DreamStation?

SleepMapper, but it provides very ittle information.

SleepyHead doesn't work with these machines yet?

Does EncoreBasic work with these machines?
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Software for DreamStation
From what I've read today, Mark is back working on it and SleepyHead is not far from supporting DreamStation machines

Use DreamMapper on your mobile device or/and on your computer
https://www.sleepapnea.com/products/drea...compatible
Post Reply Post Reply
So, can anyone confirm whether or not EncoreBasic works with the DreamStations series?
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-02-2015, 08:37 PM)Sleepster Wrote: So, can anyone confirm whether or not EncoreBasic works with the DreamStations series?

I tried EncoreBasic and got the message "media is not for an Encore Patient"
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-02-2015, 08:37 PM)Sleepster Wrote: So, can anyone confirm whether or not EncoreBasic works with the DreamStations series?

I think I read somewhere about a newer version of EncoreBasic, but I don't have a link for it.

2.4.8.0 doesn't work with Dreamstation.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-02-2015, 11:41 PM)archangle Wrote: I think I read somewhere about a newer version of EncoreBasic, but I don't have a link for it.

2.4.8.0 doesn't work with Dreamstation.

If anyone can find a link to download the newer verison of EncoreBasic or something that works with the DreamStation machines, please PM me or email me. Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Bumping this thread up to see anyone has found a way to look at DreamMachine data that is better then the lacking DreamMapper app?
Post Reply Post Reply
I just got mine to work with the website, which is terrible. I cannot find a way to add modem information.

Would like to see sleepyhead results as well.
Post Reply Post Reply
Have you contacted Respironics to see if they are making EncoreBasic, EncoreView, or EncorePro available?
Sleepster

Post Reply Post Reply
As of yet, none has been made available to Swiss hospitals, but once the devices are on sale in January here, I will check again.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 427 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 618 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,006 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,186 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,100 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 684 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.