Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Software for PR System One BiPAP AutoSV Advanced
Software for PR System One BiPAP AutoSV Advanced
I'm new to this site and just learning about my BiPAP. I travel with my machine and am away from home for extended times (months) and would like to know if or how I can read the data card. Thinking I can better track what's going on. I see the free sleepyhead download but not sure this works with my machine. Does anybody have my machine here? Any other cost effective options?? Thanks for you help Joe
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Software for PR System One BiPAP AutoSV Advanced
I think SleepyHead will work with your machine. If it's a 60 Series machine (Last two digits of model number 6?) then you'll also need the patch.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi joemarino,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post.
Best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the same machine sleepyhead will work with it

download the setup manual and turn on auto start saves turning the machine on allso turn back-light off unless you like a glowing dial all night
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks everyone -- SleepyHead v0.91 works fine with my 950. I can't upgrade however to my vista machine. The program looks like it will be very helpful. Thanks again. Joe
Post Reply Post Reply
Problem with upgrading SleepyHead?

Right click the .exe file. Select "run as administrator". Then start the program. It should update itself then.

This is the only time you have to do it this way.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-17-2013, 07:18 PM)britincanada Wrote: I have the same machine sleepyhead will work with it

download the setup manual and turn on auto start saves turning the machine on allso turn back-light off unless you like a glowing dial all night

That's something I miss. Auto ("smart") start isn't an option with my current machine but once the DME gets her act together it will be a welcome addition.
Post Reply Post Reply
I tried doing run as administrator, but its asking passwrd and i gave correct password, but still not updating, please someone can help me to get patch for sleepyhead, so i can download data for 460P
(03-18-2013, 02:28 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Problem with upgrading SleepyHead?

Right click the .exe file. Select "run as administrator". Then start the program. It should update itself then.

This is the only time you have to do it this way.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-28-2013, 09:06 PM)kadakia9508 Wrote: please someone can help me to get patch for sleepyhead, so i can download data for 460P
I've already reply to this in another thread
Here is the link to the patch
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-software

Post Reply Post Reply
Password?? Are you installing it on a work computer or something? It shouldn't ask you for a password. Unless SleepyHead lets you password protect a profile?

If that is the case (SH profile password) make another profile and don't put the password on it. Or however it is done.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,604 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,029 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 250 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 372 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  High Pressures - Inflammation of the CV system? MrIvanDrago 5 296 03-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  AutoSV data interpretation assistance needed PappaJoe 21 687 02-11-2024, 09:38 AM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,787 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.