Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Software for PR System One BiPAP autoSV Advanced
RE: Software for PR System One BiPAP autoSV Advanced
What pressure support are you using? Are you IPAP 25 / EPAP 16 full time (PS 9)?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-22-2016, 12:01 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: What pressure support are you using? Are you IPAP 25 / EPAP 16 full time (PS 9)?

EPAP min -10
EPAP max - 20
IPAP max - 25
PS min - 4
PS max - 20
auto back-up breaths

(BTW, the sleep-doc begged me not to change anything until he got a full month's data.)
Post Reply Post Reply
this will be of no help except to confuse matters - I have the PR System One BiPap auto SV advanced and Encore Basic works fine, Encore Pro also works fine (installation was a bear), and Sleepyhead had worked - but recently is doing some very strange "doubling" of data. Computers - can't live without them, can't live with them.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-22-2016, 12:10 PM)jmayer180 Wrote:
(11-22-2016, 12:01 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: What pressure support are you using? Are you IPAP 25 / EPAP 16 full time (PS 9)?

EPAP min -10
EPAP max - 20
IPAP max - 25
PS min - 4
PS max - 20
auto back-up breaths

(BTW, the sleep-doc begged me not to change anything until he got a full month's data.)

That makes a lot more sense. You might change your profile to "25/10 PS 4-20 with backup x/m".

Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-22-2016, 01:59 PM)robertbuckley Wrote: Sleepyhead had worked - but recently is doing some very strange "doubling" of data.

This doubling of data was also reported in this thread... not sure if anything was resolved or not:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...uble-hours

Make sure you're using the most current version of #Sleepyhead as well. That thread is from 2012, so I'm not sure it's relevant or not. Thinking-about
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
I approach despair.

Yesterday for the first time SleepyHead downloaded what appeared to be the entire night's data from Nov 21 (in both broken and unbroken GL version). This morning, it has reverted to what it's done all the other days and shows a total time of "23 min 48 sec" and with garbled data.

Encore Basic still refuses to recognize the SD card data as valid.

Encore Pro did download, but I dread being forced to use only this cumbersome vehicle. (I suppose I may have to get use to it.)

DreamMapper still sucks and has almost no useful data.

Can anyone explain why some of us with this machine apparently can use EncoreBasic and SleepyHead with few or no problems, and Y.T. can't?

I take my DME tech's verbal report relaying what the Respironics tech allegedly told her with a grain of salt, but it was basically that SleepyHead and EncoreBasic could no longer be used with the "new" machines. Is it possible that for reasons known only to the Evil Masters at Respironics they did indeed put some sort of block in later-produced machines, forcing users to use only their abysmal DreamMapper? My SN is: P177345489B8A.
Post Reply Post Reply
If your machine's data has somehow been disabled, you're the only one. Near the serial number is the manufacture data. How new is it?

You might want to send a message or email to a member "palerider" who knows the data on these machines backwards and forwards, and helped Jedimark to decode the new machines last year.. He may give you a dropbox address or other way to send the data card content to him. If there is anything there, he will know. He doesn't regularly post here, so you will have to reach out.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
I also have trouble with my BiPap autoSV 960T and Sleepy Head- it will do some days just fine, and then other days it doesn't take any data correctly, and says i used only about 43 minutes when I used it anywhere from 5 to 8 hours. Or it will show that I have a really high number (or no events) for my AHI when it shows a more accurate AHI on the display of my ASV.

I have the encore pro used with Parallels, and it just is too difficult for me to read and figure out what is going on.

SleepyHead appears to be not as compatible with the system one bipap autoSV advanced . . . when I first got my ASV back in March 2016, SleepyHead would not download any of my data, but a couple of months ago, I saw there was an updated version of SleepyHead that works about 70 to 80% of the time with my data now.
Post Reply Post Reply
Speaking of Encore Pro - I have given up on SleepyHead with my PR1 BiPAP Auto ASV Advanced, but have made a donation to Mark in hopes an update will eventually come forth.

My Encore Pro usually works, eventually, but often times when it starts to load it gives the message something like "unable to load data file," and cancels its loading. It seems like if I reboot often enough (perhaps just coincidence?) it eventually fixes itself and loads, then will up load my data card. Is there any update or fix to this aggravation - version 2.17.8.0 ?
Post Reply Post Reply
Have you tried EncoreBasic 2.4.8.0? http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ic-2-4-8-0
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 865 03-28-2024, 08:04 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 159 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 607 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,085 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,294 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,193 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  OSCAR advanced viewing options dfunk 2 496 12-11-2023, 05:53 PM
Last Post: dfunk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.