Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Software for PR System One BiPAP autoSV Advanced
RE: Software for PR System One BiPAP autoSV Advanced
Yes indeed. Basic refuses to accept the data from my SD card. This was why initially I thought my ASV machine was not witting onto the card correctly. EncoreBasic accepts the card, accepts patient assignment, but when I attempt to download I get the error message "Media read successfully. The card data is not valid and was not saved. Contact product support for assistance."

And this is in spite of my PR1 BiPAP autoSV Advanced is clearly accepted in the prescription list.

I've un- and re-installed the program several times with no effect. I've used several different cards to no avail. I guess "product support" is my only recourse!
Post Reply Post Reply
After you sent me your data, I was able to upload it easily to Sleepyhead v1.0.0 Beta 2.  The data set goes from November 13 to February 28.  Here are some screenshots of the most recent stuff I'd like to use as a basis of discussion.

First, this is the SD card I created for import to SH.  It works.  Yours should look just like it.

[Image: qTunVZrh.png]

Here is an overview of the therapy for 2/28 showing abundant hypopnea.  This is fairly typical, and your AHI for the last 30 days is over 28.  Here we see events, flow, mask pressure, spontaneous breaths, and pressure.  The dark hash lines are machine breaths, but they often are only the minimum PS of 4.0 rather than effective higher PS up to 14 to cause better breathing.  I don't know why, but suspect this machine may be defective.  You can see the few larger PS boosts on the mask pressure line.

[Image: N808gW3h.png]

This is a closeup of the hypopnea showing mask pressure not rising enough to improve breathing.

[Image: hcHObBF.png]

Finally, here is summary data. Note the usage over the last 30 days is only 1.1 hours average. I guess if I was getting results like yours, I wouldn't use it either.

[Image: 7rVw4uJh.png]

[Image: zkrFNo6h.png]

Until you can get this resolved, you did better on CPAP than the Auto SV Advanced.  You may want to use the CPAP mode on your machine and talk with the doctor about a Resmed Aircurve 10 ASV.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
FYI: Windows 10 Home v. 1607 64 bit Intel Core i7-6500U 2.5 GHz 12 GB RAM on a HP Envy Laptop Convertible touchscreen.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Failed attempt to "Snip" from pdf report.
Post Reply Post Reply
Whatever that is ^^ it didn't work If you're linking from Imjur, just paste the huge thumbnail Link to BBboard.

Do the statistics I show make any sense? Many nights show very short usage like there may be a data problem. That could be in the machine, because the import was easy. 2/28 was one one of the cleanest datasets I saw.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
I tried to Edit/Delete that garbage several times using "Edit" but even though my delete seems to work, lo and behold, the garbage stays when I say "save changes." Yeah, I messed up trying to Snip from EncprePro's pdf report. Did not work!

But yeah, the SleepyHead data is certainly garbled. I found maybe 1in 10 times it would seem to download the entire night; everyone other time it was stuck on "23min and 49sec" and obvious distorted data and graphs.

I tried to summarize the EncorePro data (see above!) which is far different for even Feb 28. I need to tke a break from here and will try IMGUR later. Meanwhile perhaps I can send the EncorePro pdf via Dropbox.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have asked a moderator to clean up the above "posts."
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-02-2017, 04:52 PM)OpalRose Wrote: I have asked a moderator to clean up the above "posts."

Thank you!  I was at my frustration point.
Post Reply Post Reply
There are definitely a lot of days with only 23 minutes of data and they are pretty weird. I have a number of good complete nights, but most are like you describe. I'm at a loss as to what to recommend. Maybe try another SD card just to make sure it's not that, but the consistency of 23 minutes of data makes me think something is wrong with the machine's ability to write data.

More importantly, the nights I do have data for, suggest there is a problem with efficacy. Remind me what your doctor says. No one should have to tolerate this level of AHI. FWIW, I'd love to see what a night looks like on a Resmed ASV.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
I got your EncorePro report on Dropbox. Your Average AHI is still 15.7.  This is what Encore says for 2/23 vs Sleepyhead.  SH only recorded 23 minutes and got completely different results.  So data recording seems okay based on Encore, but dude! Your AHI!

[Image: PNgKgRBh.png]

Here is Sleepyhead.

[Image: gB8CmeOh.png]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 430 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 621 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,007 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,186 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,101 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  OSCAR advanced viewing options dfunk 2 459 12-11-2023, 05:53 PM
Last Post: dfunk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.