Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Software needed
Hello, I have had my CPAP since November, and up untill recently it was working well for me. I believe I need to tweek my pressure, but would like to avoid the "poke and hope" method. My REMSTAR System One has an SD card data recorder. I removed the card and put it in my card reader, but I found that I do not have the appropriate software to view the data. I would like to look at my AHI in order to determine if adjustments I will make at 0.5 increments are working. Can anyone tell me what software I need in order to view the data on my SD card?

Thank you for any help.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Hello MWR. A very good software program that is highly used by many is the Sleepyhead software.. It can be found and easily downloaded here..
Once downloaded to your computer all one needs to do is remove your SD card and plug it into your computer. Most newer computers have a sd card reader built in, but if yours does not, then a cheapy card reader can be purchased at the big box store for a small price.
Sorry,Now, see that you already have a card reader so you are all set to go.
Sleepyhead is very user friendly and produces a lot of interesting info
Yesterday is history; Tomorrow is a mystery; Today is a gift; Thats why its called "The Present".
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is a BIPAP needed for me? BIPAP at lower pressure works better MyronH 4 162 03-14-2018, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Feedback on Stats Needed JoLyn 35 741 02-20-2018, 05:12 AM
Last Post: JoLyn
  Analyzing SleepHead info needed willis 18 636 02-14-2018, 06:39 PM
Last Post: willis
  Change from Fixed Pressure to Auto Settings. Feedback needed, please! Nito 23 1,020 01-26-2018, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Nito
  New to CPAP. unhappy with sleep therapist. Advise needed. SIRSnoralot 12 563 01-12-2018, 08:40 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
Question No Prescription Needed? SideSleeper 11 574 01-06-2018, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  [CPAP] How many charts/images needed for help interpreting results? mr. walters 8 425 01-03-2018, 11:23 PM
Last Post: mr. walters