Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Software needed
Hello, I have had my CPAP since November, and up untill recently it was working well for me. I believe I need to tweek my pressure, but would like to avoid the "poke and hope" method. My REMSTAR System One has an SD card data recorder. I removed the card and put it in my card reader, but I found that I do not have the appropriate software to view the data. I would like to look at my AHI in order to determine if adjustments I will make at 0.5 increments are working. Can anyone tell me what software I need in order to view the data on my SD card?

Thank you for any help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello MWR. A very good software program that is highly used by many is the Sleepyhead software.. It can be found and easily downloaded here..
sourceforge.net/sleephead
Once downloaded to your computer all one needs to do is remove your SD card and plug it into your computer. Most newer computers have a sd card reader built in, but if yours does not, then a cheapy card reader can be purchased at the big box store for a small price.
Sorry,Now, see that you already have a card reader so you are all set to go.
Sleepyhead is very user friendly and produces a lot of interesting info
Yesterday is history; Tomorrow is a mystery; Today is a gift; Thats why its called "The Present".
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help needed to optimize my Dreamstation Auto CPAP st8800 59 1,600 Yesterday, 07:01 AM
Last Post: st8800
  18 Year CPAP Dieing. Is Data Recording Needed? Zac3g 13 387 06-13-2017, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  RemStar Choice Advantage info needed Popala 9 278 06-05-2017, 06:14 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 23 1,473 05-30-2017, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Laurence1962
  [Equipment] Old CFlex Remstar Plus Manual needed Skillful 5 197 05-19-2017, 08:22 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  SD card arrived....Help Needed Matzaball2016 5 266 04-14-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  First post - initial pressure setting advice needed Cuppa 5 472 04-04-2017, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Cuppa